UniversalUI

This is a fully Customizable UI for Info and Buttons!

Total Downloads: 1,896 - First Release: Nov 23, 2016 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. How to bind
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517414884][/DOUBLEPOST]how do i bind this plug in to button

2. So i got another issue, when i create the button spawn wolf it says in console...server tried to run command "wolf" but we blocked it...anyone know what the problem is please and thanks??

3. Yes and no.
    Yes: o.reload UniversalUI
    No: server.writecfg

I think server.writecfg saves the current server settings to the startup config file for the server, but it doesn't affect the plugin like we're discussing.

Plugins generate their own file in the /oxide/config folder. UniversalUI's config is named UniversalUI.json, and the "o.reload UniversalUI.json" console command reloads the plugin so it can load the updated config file.

If you're using an FTP client (like FileZilla) to save the files, here's how the process would look:
    1. Navigate to the /oxide/config folder and open UniversalUI.json
    2. Make your desired changes and save the file
    3. Go back to your FTP client and verify that the the saved file is uploaded to the server
    4. Go to your console and type: o.reload UniversalUI
    Console should display something like this after the command is run:

UniversalUI was compiled successfully in 2516ms
    Unloaded plugin UniversalUI v2.1.4 by Absolut
    [UniversalUI] All Images Initiailized
    Loaded plugin UniversalUI v2.1.4 by Absolut

Your changes should now be active. If not, make sure the config file with the most recent changes was successfully uploaded to your server before you reload the plugin.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517448134][/DOUBLEPOST]
    type this in console to bind opening it to n:

bind n chat.say /ui
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517448341][/DOUBLEPOST]
    To bind to i, you'd type this in your in-game console (F1):

bind i spawn wolf

4. I Want to make a button on page one of my universalUI to spawn animals.

5. It's more :
    bind i "spawn wolf"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517872481][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You can use Alias System plugin to do it :
    /alias add /help /ui

6. You don't need the quotes, but it works either way ;)

7. Does the "delay" option for delayed commands works for you ?

8. Or I am doing something wrong or the delay option is not working.
    I added the following as a button:
    "0": {
    "adminOnly": true,
    "ButtonImage": null,
    "CloseUI": false,
    "command": "delay chat.say /zone_edit",
    "name": null,
    "permission": null
    },

What to do after I press the button?

9. I think delay doesn't work anymore...

10. Can you create a button to execute "ent unlock" console command for example?

11. It may be simplier to bind a button for it :
    F1 > bind U ent unlock
    You can change U by the button you want to use.

12. how do i add a text to a page with buttons if i klick on them?

13. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'IOnServerCommand' on plugin 'RustCore v2.0.3751' (TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'StringBuilderEx' from assembly 'Oxide.Rust'.)
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.RustCore.IOnServerCommand (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    any idea how to resolve this ?

14. How do i get rid of these \r AND \n in text?

Attached Files:

15. Would be nice if I could add other GUI plugins as part of the pages. For instance, GUIShop to be displayed within the UniverdsalUI page. To keep everything in one place under one UI.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521656823][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Did you add them? I know \n means next line. Don't know about \r. Maybe it doesn't recognize it.

16. I can't fully edit the homepage. Only the name, background image, and text. Can't change the Type and add buttons. They just don't show up.

17. I did not write them, just made a new paragraph to separate them! I wrote them like this in config /r and /n in bracket:

"Kits": [],
    "name": "Servertips page 1 of 3",
    "page": 0,
    "PageImage": "https://i.imgur.com/BulbUWP.png",
    "text": "SKINS: You can use /skin, but it cost $1000 every time you open SkinBox. It can take VERY long time to load skins, sometimes up to 30 sec before it start showing new skins. (\r\n\r\n)

OIL: You can find oil in ground with Survey Charge. When you do, you have to use 100.000 wood and a pickaxe to get 1 OilPump. Hit the oilhole with the axe! You need to plant 1 more Survey Charge and place OilPump! 1 low grade gives you 3 in pump! (\r\n\r\n)

GRT: If you die you get a /grt map spot to teleport back to body. Exploits like rockbuilding is not allowed. Admin is taking a flyover map every day to look for this, and can see everything with radar! Bases and players in rocks/cliffs will be wiped out and a warning will be given! (\r\n\r\n)

QUARRY: On this server you can craft QUARRY. Just get some wood and type /quarry (ignore red text, it will go away.",
    "type": 0
    },

18. What do you want to achieve? Get to the next line?
    I just use\n or \n\n to get a skipped line.

19. If you see picture. I dont want \r - and i did not write it.

20. Well, you could try writing it on a single line and put \n where you want the new line to be displayed in UI. I remember I had errors when using paragraphs in .json files. Json is very strict.