UniversalUI

This is a fully Customizable UI for Info and Buttons!

Total Downloads: 1,896 - First Release: Nov 23, 2016 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. would it be possible to inject other plugins into this plugin, for example one of your sections could say PLAYER KDR'S and run this plugin KDR GUI for Rust | Oxide if soooo, plez explain how I would go about doing this.

this plugin has a lot more capabilities that just kits / buttons
    this plugin could be the platform for other plugins
    maybe it already is and I just don't know how...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2017
  2. Just a heads up. Found this error in my cs file next time you are updating the mod :)

OLD = assets/content/generic textures/fulltransparent.tga
    and replace that with
    NEW = assets/content/textures/generic/fulltransparent.tga

3. Is it possible for buttons to open a website in the steam browser? For example, a button tied to a PayPal buy now link for selling VIP packages? I'd like to use this as an in-game store for our VIP section. They just click what they want to buy and it opens PayPal in the steam browser without ever tabbing out.

4. Is it possible to load a webpage, preferably in the steam browser, with a button in this plug-in?

5. Seems like an update is needed

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any CUI/GUI plugins will not work properly until fixed in Rust.

7. Ok, so there is an Rust Update needed to fix that?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There will be once they fix it.

9. when a gui window is open my mouse keeps resetting to the middle of the screen,why?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust client bug.

11. So when will the rust client update?

12. Ah ok. Same with AbsolutMail.

13. UI doesnt open with the button and doesnt open if i join the server (option is enabled) but it does if i reload the plugin...

14. FYI Absolut, it sucks without this mod. It sucks that they haven't fixed this yet.

15. Having the same issue.

16. JMJ

JMJ

Same issues. Also, is there button image entries for the homepage, close, etc buttons?

17. Images appear to be white washed (have a higher hue than normal) I remember seeing that this was an issue with one of the recent CUI patches but it appears to be fixed in other plugins (See ImageLibrary)

Wondering if anyone has an idea to fix this? Tried the following with no change. I'm also wondering if the bugged image is cached in my server.

18. I have a feature suggestion. Can we make it so we can add additional commands to jump to a different tab or page? ex: /contactadmin would bring clients to category 5 page 2 of the UI, whereas a command like /ui or /help would simply just open the interface.

I think adding additional commands would make this the end-all be-all plugin for me, and I wouldn't need another plugin for additional interface. Just a thought. I sincerely adore this plugin, I think it makes things very presentable; however, some new players do not want to take the time to read every section. Directing a new player to type a command and easily open a subsection would *greatly* add to the ease of use of this plugin, in my opinion. If it's irrational or impractical, dont worry about it. Just a suggestion. Thanks so much for reading my post!

19. Any chance of a fix

20. JMJ

JMJ

bind "m" UI_OpenUniversalUI will set the keybind. I dug through the plugin and found it :)