UniversalUI

This is a fully Customizable UI for Info and Buttons!

Total Downloads: 1,905 - First Release: Nov 23, 2016 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Maybe just a list of normal commands without parameters instead of delay commands. pretty much like ServerRewards command button.

2. Is it possible to add a button that will open a new set of pages in the same section?
    I would like the player to be able to change the language sections, with a single button.
    I do not want to use the "next" and "back" buttons.

3. No. That would be far to custom. Sorry.

4. so i noticed that kits are not displaying descriptions or max number or cool down just name and redeem.. any idea's? am i doing something wrong?

i did set all those things in the kit

5. Best to post in the kit plugin for support

6. Any errors? Anything at all?

7. Absolut updated UniversalUI with a new update entry:

8. Updated it - still not showing on player connect (atleast not me - admin).

The config is replaced with new :)

If i /reload UniversalUI it will force it to open @ evry player online

9. none that i can see, in rcon , ill look in the logs tho , i haven't done that yet
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485627284][/DOUBLEPOST]just looked, no errors for UniversalUI in logs either
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485627307][/DOUBLEPOST]
    you may be right, it could very well be a kits issue

10. read the instructions.... set the new config option to true.. default is false...

11. absolu, is the kit descriptions cooldowns and max working for you ? the kit names work and they redeem for me and ll that but it would be nice is the rest worked

12. Works for me but as you never done what I asked on the kits plugin I cant see where your problem is

13. i did i posted my json's on there,a while ago

14. I don't use this plugin :) but it works :)

15. Its set to true - dosent work ( only when i reload Plugin ? )

16. you are probally missing this in kits.cs
    [HookMethod("KitCooldown")]
    publicdouble KitCooldown(string kitname)=> storedData.Kits[kitname].cooldown;

[HookMethod("KitDescription")]
    publicstring KitDescription(string kitname)=> storedData.Kits[kitname].description;

[HookMethod("KitMax")]
    publicint KitMax(string kitname)=> storedData.Kits[kitname].max;

[HookMethod("KitImage")]
    publicstring KitImage(string kitname)=> storedData.Kits[kitname].image;

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2017
  17. Capture.PNG dDD.PNG heya, i have 2 main questions please

i have the admin section and another one to the right of that both with admin only and yes public can not accsess but they can still see them. is this normal or am i doing something wrong. wondering if every button inside the admin tab has to be set to admin olny for it to then hide from public.

is there any current way to have the homepage button a picture link.
    i was wondering if its possible for you to add an active an inactive button link option the default red and blue is not very nice. i understand the button turns red if pushed can that red be customized and the home i cant seem to change
    so surprised you don't use this yourself absolut. its a great tool for admins you made.

Many Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2017
  18. I can look into custom button colors.

Admin restricts player from using the button, so for a section it will not come up. Therefore, no you dont need to set buttons inside as admin only : )

19. 20170131131726_1.jpg
    this is what the public see, cant seem to get admin tab to hide at all

below is my current config all players can see the admin tab and the one next to it, even though its set to admin only.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2017
  20. Yes but they can't open it?