UniversalUI

This is a fully Customizable UI for Info and Buttons!

Total Downloads: 1,896 - First Release: Nov 23, 2016 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Hey is there a way to do a delay in a specific spot so i could do something like ban (input) noob 10800

2. they can not open, no permission. sorry i thought you meant that if its admin only the tab would not be visible to public. like how you have it set for buttons they hide from public if set to admin only. can this not be achieved with sections..
    on our server the public only need access to home and like rules and info, we were trying to make extra admin tabs because we have so many commands to add for different things and its easier to select a tab than going page by page but we wont use this option if we cant hide the admin tabs visually. probably sounds like a small and picky need.
    Kind regards

3. Yes it sounds picky but I don't fault you for it : )

The thing is if I did hide it, it would just be a blank spot.. I wouldn't be able to push the next button over as I use the index of the section button to determine left/right scrolling. Now you might say, ya no problem.. but I don't believe the majority of people using this would want a blank spot.. it would look odd?

I'll double check the code and see if I can find a feasible way but at the moment, I dont have a solution.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485883933][/DOUBLEPOST]
    No : /

4. Hey ! Super plugin. I find it very useful and I just love it. There are so many things I could do with this now haha. Anyways I was wondering if there is a way to make a button that links to a website? What I mean is that when you click on it, your browser opens up and forwards you to the link. Tho sorry this may sounded stupid.

5. Hey!I Love your Plugin,It's awesome!My friend 6 month ago coded a plugin just like you ,but it didn't work now ,my friend didn't coded anymore,is there anyway to hook NTeleportation list playername or homeplace let player to chose?Like UI Button to chose.Here is my friend‘s plugin QuickAction!Thanks for reply!

Attached Files:

6. This is REALLY a fantastic plugin , Thank you so much for this :D
    BTW , the quit button in the addkitspanel isn't working , don't know how to fix it :(

7. No way that I know of, have been asked alot : )
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485957763][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Im slightly unsure what you are asking because I don't use NTeleportation. I'll look at the QuickAction to try and figure it out, feel free to private message me.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485957800][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I did a fix a few days back, Ill get it released today. I also moved a few buttons around and added a Quit button on the main screen.

8. I gave QuickAction to you earlier.NTeleportation can make player set their home and use command to Teleportation home.it can allow player set 5 and more home place use Use custom home name.QuickAction can hook NTeleportation and get the home name list as UI allow player to chose.it can replace command like /home home (custom home name) .. Or /tpr player name .The UI can list sever player name allow player to chose to tpr..sorry for my bad english...Thanks for reply!The Attached Files is the same to add friends

Attached Files:

9. Absolut updated UniversalUI with a new update entry:

10. Absolut updated UniversalUI with a new update entry:

11. Hey man did you see QuickAction ?

12. Hello all,

Can someone please help me.

I seem to be getting this error and it's making me go insane interns of what is wrong...

Console error on reload:
    [​IMG]

Section on code in HorizonUI.cs:
    [​IMG]

Regards,
    iHYPERLITE.

13. Can this be used to create dialogue with NPCs? I want custom interactions, commands, etc from NPCs with more then 'yes' and 'no' as a GUI option.

14. How to make a button that will make it go to a webpage?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust does not have the ability to open web pages from the custom GUI, chat, etc.

16. maybe you can use the delay command and just put the url so people can copy and paste the text. not sure if that works.

on to my question.. there isn't a lot of documentation on this plugin and im needing help. not sure how to make text left justified. when i add text it defaults to center. if anybody has a really sweet setup already made and wouldn't mind sharing, i'd love it..

17. on a blank page, how do you make text left justified? so far everything is centered.

18. Works like a charm this plugin, but have one issue though, the force open on join isn't doing so despite set to true, all else works fine.

19. any fix for the force open on join

20. trying to use PlayerList | Oxide to make a page on my universalui displaying all players from top to bottom, with 4 buttons on the side - pm/tp/friend/mute which would all require .say commands but I already have the plugins and buttons, I just don't know how to make the list and have the buttons target the player they are next to. any help would be extremely appreciated

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2017