UniversalUI

This is a fully Customizable UI for Info and Buttons!

Total Downloads: 1,896 - First Release: Nov 23, 2016 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Hi all im wandering if you can help me i have items blocker on blocking satchel charge c4 and rockets as i have PVE zones ,as PVE selector isnt working i thought i might be able to use a button upon joining to enable the blocked items for PVP players as you can see in the jpg the button is there and this is what i have done in json config:
    {
    "buttons": {
    "0": {
    "adminOnly": false,
    "ButtonImage": null,
    "CloseUI": false,
    "command": null,
    "name": null,
    "permission": null
    },
    "1": {
    "adminOnly": false,
    "ButtonImage": null,
    "CloseUI": false,
    "command": "grant user $player.id itemsblocker.bypass",
    "name": "PVP",
    "permission": "grant user $player.id itemsblocker.bypass"
    },
    but it wont give the permission any idea's cheers

Attached Files:

2. Can you change the chat command from /ui to say /help ?

3. can i ask what tool your using in the video to add items ?

4. I have a problem where the panel dont show up, I have set the key "i" because "f5" is not working and nothing change. I also have the same problem with the kits plugin you have made where I use the "k" and its not showing. can you help me. thx

5. [UniversalUI] All Images Initiailized
    Loaded plugin UniversalUI v2.1.4 by Absolut
    Image loading fail! Error: 404 Not Found - Image Name: text_2226 - Image URL: http://i.imgur.com/GT0ngNJ.png
    Image batch (homepage) has been stored successfully
    Image loading fail! Error: 404 Not Found - Image Name: buttons_2226 - Image URL: http://i.imgur.com/9IpSF2b.png
    Image loading fail! Error: 404 Not Found - Image Name: standard_2226 - Image URL: http://i.imgur.com/DUpRzdb.png
    Image loading fail! Error: 404 Not Found - Image Name: kits_2226 - Image URL: http://i.imgur.com/GbNMTDA.png
    Image loading fail! Error: 404 Not Found - Image Name: homepage_2226 - Image URL: http://i.imgur.com/ygJ6m7w.png

Anything that I should do? (fixeD)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2017
  6. Is this no longer being supported ?

7. Maybe try oxide.grant instead of grant for the commands?

8. I founds sorry :(

Hello, how i can this say "F5" disable?

Code:
    UniversalUI: This server is running Universal UI. Press ( F5) or Type (/ui) to acces the Menu
    I want to Change: UniversalUI: This server is running Universal UI. Type (/ui) to acces the Menu

I have tried with
    Code:
      "UIInfo": "This server is running Universal UI. Type <color=yellow>( /ui )</color> to access the Menu.",
    But doenst work :D the message comes still..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2017
  9. THIS! thank you!

10. As my server has been dead for month's I am giving away configs etc... Attached are .zip's of the PSD's for button's, header buttons and pages as well as my current config for UniversalUI. Hopefully it will be appreciated by more people than just my nephew and I. Enjoy

Example Images:

Header button:
    Commands_Header.png

Player Command (Right side buttons):
    Cup_Share_Button.png

Pages:
    Home_Page.png

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

11. PryMary is the MAN!!!

He's helped me so much over the past week setup my server and this alone is going to save me so much time in setting up the UUI!

Very grateful to have met such an awesome member of this community!

Thanks again man!

12. The SectionButtonimage either covers or hides the name of the section and isn't removed when the value is changed back to null or "". The name can be seen when the section is selected, but only when it's selected.

It wouldn't be that bad, except that the section can't be used because the image won't reset. I can get the SectionButtonimage to reset if the data folder for ImageLibrary is removed after ImageLibrary and UniversalUI is unloaded and config is renamed before they're loaded back. Even then, the Section title disappears when an image is used, and the image is locked/won't go away.

As it stands, Sections 1, 2, and 3 aren't usable unless I load custom images with text (which is possible, but can't guarantee it'll match other button text) or reset and piece together the config file again.

Suggestions on next steps?

Versions:
    UniversalUI v2.1.4
    ImageLibrary v2.0.2
    Oxide 2.03773
    Rust 2051.155.1

13. Universal library is not loaded unable to open gui

This is the message i get in chat, Anyone know why image library did not load this plugin? any help would be awesome thank you.Would other gui plugins i use conflict like serverinfoGUI?

14. There might be an error in your config file. Paste the contents of your config in this site to check the JSON syntax: JSON Formatter & Validator

Making the suggested adjustments and reloading should fix the issue.

15. Thanks for sharing that

16. how do i save & reload the plugin in game so i dont have to restart? Some help please lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2018
  17. Please how do i save and load plugin in game??

1. Make sure the new config file is saved to the server.
    2. Type this into console: o.reload UniversalUI

1. Make sure the new config file is saved to the server.
    2. Type this into console: o.reload UniversalUI

18. So server.writcfg then o.reload UniversalUI