TurretConfig

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,362 - First Release: Nov 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Login to members area stop server first you will see a tools tab or mod tab not sure what its called first update server you will need to refresh browser a few times once it has updated then install oxide once its done then install RustIO you will have to stop server after each install as it auto restarts once all installed then restart server

2. Yes sorry i edited last post, i did update on gameservers just update oxide and turrets working fine now...

My config.
    Code:
    {
      "adminOverride": false,
      "aimCone": 5.0,
      "ammoType": "ammo.rifle",
      "animalOverride": false,
      "animals": [
        "stag",
        "boar",
        "chicken",
        "horse"
      ],
      "bulletDamage": 10.0,
      "bulletSpeed": 200.0,
      "clanOverride": false,
      "globalDamageModifier": 1.0,
      "health": 750.0,
      "sightRange": 30.0,
      "sleepOverride": false,
      "useGlobalDamageModifier": false,
      "VERSION": "0.1.2"
    }

3. Reinstalling oxide wont wipe right as the bases are saved on server map not oxide map?

4. question why i dont see in deathnotes auto turret kills ? thanks

5. @XtremeBullet You need to edit your config DeathNotes.json and set that value true.

6. thanks

7. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Reinstalling oxide will not force a wipe. Oxide does not have a map.

8. is there a way to allow turret to target heli?

9. Hello
    Can you put on several types of ammunition in the turrets. thank you

10. People are just walking right in front of the turret and it's not shooting at them, what have i done wrong?

11. Hi it possible ammo illimity for turret ?

12. Do i set this to "true" if i have changed the damage rate for the turret ?
    "useGlobalDamageModifier": false,

13. Calytic

That is for how much damage the players do to the turret. Change bulletDamage to change turret damage.

14. i see where i have made the mistake, i thought the bullet damage was for how much damage the guns bullets did to the players and the global damagemodifier true allowed the changes, is the bullet speed for the players or the turret ammunition ?
    so if i want minimal damage to the turrets i set theglobalmodifier to false ?,

I am still waiting for someone to attack my island base so i can see if they still work :)

15. Calytic

Turret.

Yes.

16. Doublon

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2016
  17. Calytic

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  18. Code:
    (16:10:59) | [Oxide] 4:10 PM [Warning] 'TurretConfig v0.1.3' plugin is using deprecated hook: OnPlayerLoot

19. Calytic

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  20. v3x

v3x

Love your plugin. I just have two questions:

1. I've seen a few plugin authors remove EntityOwner from it's dependencies. Did Oxide add a new hook/function to replace what that plugin did?
    2. I've set the range to 45m but it doesn't seem to go past 35m. Is that broken?