"health": 1000.0,
      "sightRange": 50.0,
      "sleepOverride": false,
      "useGlobalDamageModifier": false,
      "VERSION": "0.1.2"
    }
    My turrets shoot on animals :( plz help

2. Add all animal names into your config

3. >>>> "animalOverride": true <<<< say true ! so i dont need a whitlist or ? .... and if u want to ignor that there is a boar in the list but he still shoot him and the

4. How do i apply multiple ammotypes for it, as i keep getting all kinds of errors when trying to create the same list as [] animals have, i have pasted it on the jasonlint website and gave me valid outcome every time... Do i have to change ammoType to ammoTypeS or something? anyone have a working example? thnx for helping

5. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

The white list will be ignored if animalOverride is disabled. With animalOverride enabled, the whitelist will prevent turrets from targeting animals in the list.

Try deleting your config and reloading the mod.

Multiple ammo types are not supported and will likely not be supported anytime soon. Sorry.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  6. alright thnx for the response

7. Does anyone know why the Turrets are only attacking when attacked? If you don't shoot at it, they leave you alone?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2016
  8. same isseus, had to unload it... The health and all work fine, but they
    wont auto fire..

9. Calytic

TurretConfig does not appear to be the cause of this issue.

10. The turrets shoot only if one has the turret once shot.
    Is there a solution?

11. Same issue, plugin unloaded and server restarted.... fix please, its an awesome plugin!

[DOUBLEPOST=1454775429][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Have you fixed the issue? If i unload the plugin the turrets are not working

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
  12. Calytic

TurretConfig is not causing this issue. This is a confirmed Rust bug.

13. Ok good to know... thanks!

14. is there some new command for admin turrets to work? my turrets dont seem to target anything anymore not even aniamals i tried server without plugins with plugins they just dont seem to target anything any ideas

15. Everything works, but does not work for clanOverride. all plugins installed for the Clan

16. @Marat 2 Do you tested it by yourself? Yesterday plugin worked well, but rust-side there is a bug with the turret actually. They will only shoot, if an unauthorized person attacks your autoturret.

17. after today's update, auto turrets are working properly. a problem that does not work clanOverride.
    Do not you have updated your server?

18. Not yet. I informed my mate about the update but it was not needed to update yet. I will update it later. If there is no other answer, I can test it later with clanOverride.

19. Oxide Version 2.0.1767
    Released: Today at 2:23 PM

20. +++++++++

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016