TurretConfig

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,361 - First Release: Nov 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Hi
    Override control animal does not not work I put it on its true or false always shot on animals.
    What should he do to solve this problem thank you
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449127872][/DOUBLEPOST]When I override active clan, it's the plugin bug clan with this error [Error] Failed to call hook 'HasFriend one plugin' Clans v1.6.0 '(FormatException: Input string Was not in the correct format)
    Can you correct this problem

2. @Calytic

Is there any way to get turrets to fire at helicopters ?

3. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

I have talked to dcode about this issue. The clan integration should be fine.

Changes to health above 750 will not appear to the client, but the health has changed - you'll notice if you shoot it.

I will look into this, thank you for the report

No, this is not possible without redoing the entire targeting system. The default hardcoded targeting system uses a layermask which only includes animals and players.

4. Calytic

Calytic updated TurretConfig with a new update entry:

5. Will this new update (waiting for server host to update) fix the problem encountered today, Had the surprising adventure of the sentry guns shooting at me although I am authorized, So I turned them off and went outside again, Shot at me again , SO I emptied the guns......So now they are empty and turned off and I am still authorized, went outside and they shot at me again, :)
    Can you fix this please

The odd thing is that the inside one (guarding the door) did not shoot at me at all, just the ones (on the inside) facing outside to the open area

ALL FIXED WITH UPDATE

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2015
  6. What is the chance of getting an option to prevent the Turrets from shooting at sleepers? Might sound like a weird request but here is the reasoning. As an admin, inside an admin clan I created some turrets which correctly didn't shoot at the fellow admins until one admin decided to log out in the line of sight of three of them.

It seems they considered him the enemy once he is no longer online and went all out on his sleeping body which is quite hilarious in a way, except all admins log out with Admin Protection on so in the end they just end up wasting their bullets.

7. Calytic

8. Nice plugin, happened upon maxHealthField when browsing the code.

How would I go about getting the max health of an entity? Such as a storagecontainer or sleeping bag?

Code:
                    healthField.SetValue(entity, maxHealthField.GetValue(entity));
                    entity.SendNetworkUpdate(BasePlayer.NetworkQueue.Update);
    I tried this, but it sets health to zero.

9. Calytic

You should ask that question in the Rust Development forum. Thanks.

10. Clan override prevents them from targeting anyone.

11. Calytic

12. Is there anyway you could add an option to make these things quieter?Lol please tell me thats possible. . .

13. So the clan fix can you explain what this setting does

14. Hi, I download new update and on server:

Code:
    [Oxide] 3:34 PM [Error] [TurretConfig] EntityOwner plugin missing, clan override disabled
    [Oxide] 3:34 PM [Warning] [TurretConfig] Configured 17 turrets

15. Calytic

It prevents a turret you built from attacking your clan-mates.

Do you have EntityOwner installed?

16. So it does not do what it done before as it did not attack any clan even if they raided another base

17. Calytic

The problem was that if both the builder and the target did not have a clan, it would not attack.

18. Ow no, sorry.

19. Nice mod.

As server Admin I can go to a turret but I can't open to see what is in it for ammo. I thought override did that?

20. that setting only stops it shooting at admins