TurretConfig

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,361 - First Release: Nov 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Thank you resistance for correction (is this with the server offline ?)

and the config is already shown in the original post I submitted (no one pointed out any errors in it )

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
  2. 1: oxide.reload is while server is running, this means you can adjust mod settings and not have to reboot the server.
    2: I see the error of the program, am I correct in saying there is nothing after this code:
    Code:
    "animals": [
    "stag",
    "boar",
    "chicken",
    "horse"
    ],
    if so please change the ], to ]
    This is because the , tells the program there is something else.
    That is why chicken has a , but horse does not as horse is the last item inside that list.

3. Live server

4. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Do you have EntityOwner installed? Without that, clanOverride will not work.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447703912][/DOUBLEPOST]If you are having issues when upgrading the mod, try deleting the configuration file and reloading

Code:
    oxide.reload TurretConfig
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447704204][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for the feedback @Alphawar, I have fixed the documentation to reflect that change.

5. I am glad I could be of service :)
    Thanks

6. yes i have it installed but this was a bug in the script that was fixed

7. I just change passives animals, health...but nevermind...
    If I reload the plugin, it's says : Failed to call hook 'CanBeTargeted' on plugin 'TurretConfig v0.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    but...if I unload it, delete config and reload...it works...and if I reload (without any change), same error :
    Failed to call hook 'CanBeTargeted' on plugin 'TurretConfig v0.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    can someone help me ?...

8. I find my turrets work just as good without the plugin

9. can you add an attack helicopter?

10. Calytic

Then tell me, what are you doing in the support thread for the plugin?

11. Calytic

Calytic updated TurretConfig with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1447789114][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This is fixed with version 0.0.8

12. I disabled the plugin until the error I was getting was fixed but I really want this plugin to work just waiting until its fixed also no rules saying I cant post here if I was using the plugin or not

13. Hey look, I feel his commend to your other post may have been the way it is as your post comes of fairly negative to his mod as out of context it just sounds like you where saying that his mod does nothing.
    Thing is yes the turrets will be the same (more or less) with or without the mod, this mod is not designed to completely change them as more to give more control over the turret and how it behaves.
    Just the came with the heli mod.
    So possible more context would have better suited your first comment as I did understand what you meant.
    Also when someone creates a mod it doesn't feel nice when receiving what feels to be negative feedback, unless that feedback is constructive.

14. I have coded things myself so I know what its like but I was not poking at his mod or putting it down I like his mod but it wont work for me still getting problems. But I try every new version that comes out and will until it works for me and so far this one seems to work well

15. Fair enough, as said I understood you where not putting it down, just as said out of context it does come off that it is.
    But I 2 like this mod but for the time being are only testing each version till it is more stable.
    :)
    Keep up the work Calytic

16. Turrets are shooting at deployables and building (walls, wood box, etc). Can fix it? Thanks.

17. It is possible to prevent the Autoturret shoot me? (admin)

18. That option is already in the config and turned on by default
    "adminOverride": true,

19. Plug in not working for me /clan override.
    is their a command the players have to use or admins have to use for this to work?

20. Plugin is working BUT not the changes I made, still stays at 750 health (set at 1000) don't know about altered range as it wont target me, cone is still unchanged,
    might come good on a later game patch
    Seems the interest in a fix for this plugin has dropped (which is a pity), I have noticed that if the gun is not authorised by a player who has authorised a cupboard in the area the gun will "follow" the player but wont shoot him ?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015