TurretConfig

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,361 - First Release: Nov 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic submitted a new resource:

TurretConfig - Change turret damage, accuracy, bullet speed, health, targeting, etc

Read more about this resource...

2. nice work man

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2015
  3. Won't change bullet type...

4. yeah just tried some hv rockets no luck ammo.rocket.hv ill try some different types i tried ammo.rifle.explosive as well no luck

5. Calytic

Calytic updated TurretConfig with a new update entry:

6. how to write?

7. Whats wrong with the ammo type its using the right one from the start the only fix I seen was the reload in the script

8. Calytic

The ammoType setting uses the shortname of the item. The default is "ammo.rifle" Some other options might be "ammo.pistol" or "ammo.rifle.explosive".

Keep in mind that even if this setting works, it won't change the firing animation, only the type of ammunition that the turret consumes and the sound it makes when firing.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  9. It only works with the 5.56 Rifle Ammo found that out myself when they where put into the game I thought it was broken on my server when it would not work with other ammo only the normal 5.56

10. Calytic

The ammoType setting does work (I just tested it again), it just doesn't work the way you think. Changing this setting will change the type of ammunition that the turret consumes, however it does not change the firing animation, damage, or anything else typically associated with different ammunition types (such as HV, explosive, etc)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  11. I was talking about when the turrets first came out before this plugin. I did not know with this plugin I could use other 556 ammo as I want to use the HV 556 also setting this to true work so anyone in the clan does not need to go to each turret and Auth themselves "clanOverride": true,

12. Calytic

[DOUBLEPOST=1446623468][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Oxide will be adding a new hook soon to improve the targeting parameters. I will update this mod with the new hook ASAP.

13. oh i was thinkin the change bullet option can allow more than one choice in same time :/

14. So will you make it so it can shoot certain ammo types with the effects like explosives and make it able to have multiple ammo types at once so we can put fire explosive hv and regular ammo in there?

15. Good evening,

Would it be possible to add an option that would prevent the turrets to shoot animals?
    Thank you in advance for your reply !

16. Calytic

Yes, I will be improving the targeting options soon. I'll add that to the list. Thank you for your feedback.

17. Any way you can add as default it will take any type of 5.56 rounds so you can put a combo of different types into it once it uses up one type it will go to the next one

18. Calytic

Yes, that is technically feasible. It would, however, require quite a bit of effort and may adversely affect performance. The only problem I had with doing that is that it is incredibly likely that the turret, in it's current incarnation, is only a first draft. It is likely we will see more turrets and more options in the near future (now that the base code is working). I personally don't want to invest a lot of time in a feature and then not soon after have the rug pulled out from under me. In any case, just give it some time, if we don't see the changes I expect then I definitely will add this option.

All that said, I will be improving the targeting options ASAP.

19. Well if it will cause to much load on the server then maybe best not to do it that way

20. Calytic