TurretConfig

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,361 - First Release: Nov 3, 2015 - Last Update: May 13, 2017

5/5, 24 likes
  1. It works now when I modify and reload, but it doesn't affect turrets placed afterward until I reload the plugin.

2. thanks for your Feedback, i will try it later..

3. Thanks for the script.....
    In a future version, might consider breaking out the individual animal types and/or accounting for pets

Later

4. [Oxide] 8:48 AM [Warning] Calling hook CanBeTargeted resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: TurretConfig, Vanish

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I gave @Calytic a version that would fix this, but I don't think he has released it yet.

6. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated TurretConfig with a new update entry:

7. Hi there.
    When I reloaded my mods today (oxide.reload *) I saw this error.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 2:33 AM [Info] Loaded plugin TurretConfig v0.0.7 by Calytic
    [Oxide] 2:33 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'TurretConfig v0.0.7' (InvalidCastException: Value is not a convertible object: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Object] to System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]])
    [Oxide] 2:33 AM [Debug]   at System.Convert.ToType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider, Boolean try_target_to_type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ChangeType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.TurretConfig.GetConfig[List`1] (System.String name, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 defaultValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.TurretConfig.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.TurretConfig.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

8. Did you add any other animals to the config that's not there by default

9. Nope, Havent touched the config, I was watching your mod for a few updates, but I only just decided to install it and give it a try.

10. Any way to make this work so it does not do this
    [11/14/2015 2:13:05 PM] [Oxide] 2:13 PM [Warning] Calling hook CanBeTargeted resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: Vanish, TurretConfig
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447513500][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Not my plugin I am not the coder

11. sorry was meant to type watching the mod, Very sleepy forum chat :) at 3:40 am for me.

12. can you add option for infinite ammo for folks with permission or Level 2? I have killing zones and I want to have them never run out :)

13. would'nt that be making it a "hack" instead of an improvement

14. Had to remove this plugin as I got this error on a server restart
    Code:
    [11/16/2015 2:26:42 AM] [Oxide] 2:26 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'TurretConfig v0.0.7' (InvalidCastException: Value is not a convertible object: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Object] to System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]])
    [11/16/2015 2:26:47 AM] [Oxide] 2:26 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanBeTargeted' on plugin 'TurretConfig v0.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [11/16/2015 2:26:47 AM] [Oxide] 2:26 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanBeTargeted' on plugin 'TurretConfig v0.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [11/16/2015 2:26:53 AM] [Oxide] 2:26 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanBeTargeted' on plugin 'TurretConfig v0.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [11/16/2015 2:26:54 AM] [Oxide] 2:26 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanBeTargeted' on plugin 'TurretConfig v0.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [11/16/2015 2:26:54 AM] [Oxide] 2:26 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanBeTargeted' on plugin 'TurretConfig v0.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

15. Depending on what they used it for, if it was to defend there base then yes, but if it was say for an event or something like a killzone then its more roleplay and allows it to be easily maintained else an admin would have to top it up ofen, that would then break that event or killzone.

16. I have installed the plugin (which shows on my plugin list) I am getting no errors in my console BUT nothing has changed, the "health"
    still shows normal 750 and the "scan" left to right has not increased. Have I made the range/health/or cone too great ?
    {
    "adminOverride": true,
    "animalOverride": false,
    "aimCone": 8.0,
    "ammoType": "ammo.rifle",
    "bulletDamage": 400.0,
    "bulletSpeed": 200.0,
    "clanOverride": false,
    "globalDamageModifier": 5.0,
    "health": 1000.0,
    "sightRange": 250.0,
    "useGlobalDamageModifier": true,
    "animals": [
    "stag",
    "boar",
    "chicken",
    "horse"
    ],
    }

17. After making these changes did you type the following in console: oxide.reload (Mods File Name)
    If not do that now

18. oxide reload turret config would be right ? and do I have to have the server offline at the time, I always thought that once you saved and restarted the server the file would be updated.
    ps,
    I did check the file with jsonlint but it would not validate it as it says there is an error on line
    "horse"
    ],
    }
    Says it was "expecting string"

19. its oxide.reload TurretConfig

20. Hi there, Could you upload your json please, easy way is when replying to my message click the icon to the left of the save button (called code) and paste your Json file code in there, I will be able to see any syntax errors for you.