Trade

Allows players to trade items safely at a distance

Total Downloads: 16,856 - First Release: Jul 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 41 likes
  1. Players are able to quickly remove item from trade and disconnect as the other player locks the trade. fix.

Plugin is exploitable, specially with /trob, and parties are able to disconnect and steal the other party trade. ..fix or remove.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
  2. How do you add helptext for this plugin?

3. Hey, players are getting a game crash when they try to trade with a player named: Josh "doot doot" Doyen

It's showing in Rust Admin as Josh \"doot doot\" Doyen

4. RPC Error: addui
    Player with specific nickname (text"a"text) sent me a request, i /accept and push from error.
    In short: if nickname is "quotes", the player who received the request from him - kicked from RPC error.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
  5. Does anyone know how to edit this I want to add text color so players can see when someone request trade in green color

6. Does this or can this work with economics..??
    I want m players to be able to trade Economics $$ please....

7. Fix RPC Error please!

8. This can be done using /transfer

9. There is some bug.. two people traiding, but one get own things, another not.

10. Verify thats the case first , test yourself. If I've learnt anything players try to scam free stuff.

11. yes, players wants scam free stuff, but how i can fix this?

12. Test if the plugin is genuinely buggy and if it is just remove for now, if it works fine just tell them it works fine for you.

13. In the plugin a lot of bugs. With it you can kick players from the server.
    It is necessary to oxide or author corrected the errors in it.
    @Wulf?

14. /transfer is not what I need.. There is no safety net. If I use /trr to trade with a player. How can I be sure he will send economics $$ ?? I want to know if economics can be built in to this. I know players can transfer. But o want to trade.

15. Hello,

Is there any possible way to stop trades from within building blocked areas?

16. When players /trob "assault rifle" there is 1 in offer but after completing trade it sends all ak blueprints from inventory.

17. @emu will you be able to add NoEscape support. players move their items whlie being raided. NoEscape will prevent that if you provide support.

18. Is there a full item list for this plugin? I am trying to trade blueprint fragments, but I can't seem to find it. It's coming up as bone fragments or blueprint book

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Docs link at the top of the page has it.