Trade

Allows players to trade items safely at a distance

Total Downloads: 16,856 - First Release: Jul 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 41 likes
  1. [Oxide] 1:06 AM [Error] Error while compiling PlayerTrade.cs(733,142): error CS1
    503: Argument `#4' cannot convert `string' expression to type `Facepunch.ObjectL
    ist?'

2. Plugin is broken.

3. Dev this plugin needs updated to work with latest version

4. Getting this as well.

Also have some information about how to reproduce several item-duplicating bugs related to this plugin. I would love to share them with you privately @emu if you are interested; I do not want to post them here and inadvertently make them publicly known. Please private message me for more information, they are pretty simple to explain (some honest players of my server explained them to me tonight).

5. [10/2/2015 6:52:15 AM] [Oxide] 6:52 AM [Error] Error while compiling PlayerTrade.cs(733,142): error CS1503: Argument `#4' cannot convert `string' expression to type `Facepunch.ObjectList?'
    Fix please

6. emu

emu

emu updated Player Trade with a new update entry:

7. This no longer works as the window does not display when a trade is initiated.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It needs to be updated for Rust's changes, else switched to Oxide's Rust CUI helper.

9. You can change the following lines: 869, 887, 930

to be: ""parent"": ""HUD/Overlay"",

This should fix it.

10. emu

emu

emu updated Player Trade with a new update entry:

11. Hi, first thanks for making this plugin, It´s very useful. Please could you add the text strings to the config for localization and maybe the possibility to change the commands? I want to translate the plugin on my server but I have to do it modifying the plugin itself again and again everytime that you update the plugin... It would be amazing if you could add the text strings in your QuickSort plugin too... Adding this would be very helpful for a lot of people besides of me. Thanks again for your plugins.

12. emu

emu

It's really messy to add this. But many people requested so I will try.

13. Thanks a lot! I really need this :)

14. Can we add raidblock protection to this plugin? Players are complainting that people are using it to move loot out of base while being raided. ....

Thanks

15. Hello, is there a "maximum range" that this plugin can have set to work with it? I want to set up a player based "store" in the server, and have set it all up as a safe zone. If I want them to trade, they should have to come to the general store to trade. I'd like a minimum of 1m and a maximum or 20m of trading distance. Can this be accomplished?

16. It was asked earlier, but I saw no response.
    Is there a way to have helptext added?
    Or can someone point me to the code to add?
    Thanks in advance!

17. When players are accepting the trades it gives this error : RPC Error: addui and then disconnects the guy that sent the trade request .

18. Bug report, quote "
    For example if I have 2 ak bps and 2 bolt bps and I /trr with someone then do /trob assault and /trob bolt the trade will go though but the person im trading with will get all the bps that I have in my inventory pertaining to the type of bp im trading.
    This has happened to me several times and it happens with all bps that i know of- I also traded an explosive bp and i had 2 of them in my inventory for 4 rockets, it sent both explosve bps to that one person and thankfully he gave them back.
    anyway sorry for making you read all this but Id be glad if you could fix it- not sure if im the only on having this issue or if i should just have 1 bp in my inventory at once :/"

19. Please add something, so that players are only able to trade from their home, because they support themselves while raiding