Trade

Allows players to trade items safely at a distance

Total Downloads: 16,856 - First Release: Jul 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 41 likes
  1. Sorry I'm just getting back to you know... wanted to say "Thanks" :D heh.

2. Is there no way to just drag and drop from the inventory?

Thanks

3. Thanks for the great plugin. One question though. As mentioned earlier , will this plugin have support to Economics? I know I can /transfer, but it seems that it is not safe. I want players to be able to transfer money to others in exchange for items

4. Hey great plugin, the problem I am having with it is people are trading all of there loot out when getting raided. Is it possible to make this compatible with the NoEscape (raidblock) plugin?

5. Hey,

My players find a glitch about plugin can u fix it please here is how they do it:

I send someone trade request and he accept it ok I put item in to trade window and he put too now he type /trl and accept offered items now I need to accept for make trade but now I dont do it I do press tab drop what I added to list and type fast trl and I did not give him something but I get what he give. Fix it please Ty,

6. The way this mod is set up, I do not care for it, if players want to use it as it is I will let them

7. Cooldown don't even work for me?

Since there is no way to use no escape plugin with this I will add some cooldowns or even it would be cool if there is way to limit number of times you can trade at the same time.

8. Hey, awesome plugin! :)

I was just wondering if you're thinking to implement support for NoEscape plugin - as i already saw others mentioned. That would be awesome if it's not too much of work doing so. It's kind of annoying that we try to prevent people from fleeing with TP's with their valuables as they get raided but they can still trade ><

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2016
  9. This fix to the initiator of the trade could not interfere with players using /tra.

[ChatCommand("tra")]
    private void AcceptTradeRequest(BasePlayer player, string command, string[] args)
    {
    Trader trader = player.GetComponent<Trader>();

if(trader == null)
    return;

if (trader.IsInitiator())
    {SendReply(player,"you can't use /tra now!");return;}

TradeSession session = trader.GetTradeSession();

if(session != null)
    session.AcceptRequest();
    }

10. Help ME!

> load PlayerTrade
    [Oxide] 13:43 [Error] PlayerTrade plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 13:43 [Error] PlayerTrade.cs(1284,1): error CS1038: #endregion directive expected

11. This plugin is great but it desperately needs drag-and-drop functionality.

12. Agree..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466612355][/DOUBLEPOST]It also desperately needs a better config file which includes the chat commands so we can change them and also a better localization so it can be translated.

13. [Oxide] 18:14 [Error] PlayerTrade plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 18:14 [Error] PlayerTrade.cs(1134,125): error CS1061: Type `Item' does not contain a definition for `IsBlueprint' and no extension method `IsBlueprint' of type `Item' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    XP UPDATE !

14. not work

15. Yes i confirm too , plugin don't work now.

16. Confirmed not working for me as well

17. Any fixes yet?

18. Any update ?

19. Well, here's a fix about the UI not showing because of the HUD/Overlay changed to Overlay but I had to remove the blueprint trading system temporary because IsBlueprint() method seems to be broken.

[Oxide] 12:22 [Error] PlayerTrade.cs(1134,125): error CS1061: Type `Item' does n
    ot contain a definition for `IsBlueprint' and no extension method `IsBlueprint' could be found

It's a temporary fix not a definitive one !

20. Yeah, I got the same results when fixing it for my server only issue is that it doesn't show how much items are in the trade (If I was to trade 2 apples it doesn't show x2 next to the name)