Trade

Allows players to trade items safely at a distance

Total Downloads: 16,855 - First Release: Jul 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 41 likes
  1. Also having the issue with trade destroying chests (and the loot inside). Will have to disable it till it's fixed which is a shame!

2. @Calytic
    This plugin is no longer working correctly, could you please fix it?

3. @Calytic Plugin not working correctly, I've had players loosing their items.

4. when i try to /trade someone, it says i dont have the permissions, i am the server owner, pls help

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin uses Oxide permissions as listed on the Overview. Most plugins do not use Rust's "owner" setup.

6. Plugin bugged, people loosing items and getting the trade box staying on there screens.

7. Not working? keeps on showing message 'you lack permission to do that'
    A way to fix this?

8. Give yourself permission?

9. Is there a Way that someone can trade with RP Points? In ServerRewards i cant trade with Items but i want to use the RP Points als Money or so.

10. I Downloaded the mod put it on my server and its reading Good but when i paste grant group default trade.use and the other command into my Rcon nothing happens Can u Explain Why?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide.grant or o.grant

12. What does this do?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1533840563][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also DO you know a command stop Scientist from shooting u as well animals from attacking u

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You were using the wrong command, the correct command has the oxide prefix as shown.

14. Ahh ok do you know Where i can find to disable animals attacking and scientist shooting

15. Plugin bugged, people loosing items and getting the trade box staying on there screens. - Repeat post. please fix.