Trade

Allows players to trade items safely at a distance

Total Downloads: 16,855 - First Release: Jul 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 41 likes
  1. in console, o.grant group default trade.use
    and, o.grant group default trade.accept

2. Thank you so much

3. Also Interested if it possible.

4. What's this message?

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'ccTradeAccept' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.ccTradeAccept (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. we get this message too. been a while now.
    This plugin is probably unmaintained now.
    Some items disappear too when they get traded.
    :(

6. rustbug - Streamable

Code:
    09:50 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ccTradeAccept' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.ccTradeAccept (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

7. Code:
    01:18 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ccTradeAccept' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2018
  8. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated Trade with a new update entry:

9. Hey. You can make it with Metal Shop Front (prefab)?

10. assets/prefabs/deployable/small stash/small_stash_deployed.prefab
    does not work

11. I love this plugin but is there a way that we can right-click an item to move it to trade instead of dragging each item?
    Same :/ ...

12. Calytic

Calytic updated Trade with a new update entry:

13. @Calytic thanks for the updates! Just a small request, would you be able to block players from initiating trades if they're muted? It becomes a form of abuse in chat since it clan flood another players screen. Thanks in advance!

14. Calytic

Already integrates with the Ignore plugin AFAIK

15. Ignore is different to mute, since ignore has to be enacted by the player (who may not know about it) and not the Admin who wants to stop an abusive player.
    Code:
    bool API_IsMuted(IPlayer player)
    is all it needs, I've had it in a custom version I run but it was getting annoying carrying it over between updates. Just if you had time :)

16. Calytic

This used to be a feature of Trade and was taken out for performance reasons. It could be optional but it wouldn't be pretty from a programming perspective.

In this case, it's not simply a matter of setting the `AllowPlayersToRightClick = true` variable

Whether or not players can use the transfer queue with the container has to do with how the container is networked.

Previously Trade would intercept every packet sent from your server to determine whether or not a player is allowed to see the box. This was very computationally expensive because a) EVERY packet is intercepted and b) only ONE player is ever intended to see any given box. However, with this method players could use the transfer queue (right-click).

With the current method, using the limited networking technique provided by FacePunch, we get the same effect (i.e. only one player being able to see the box) at only a fraction of the cost (computationally). That said, the side-effect is that the transfer queue (right-click) is no longer usable.

This was not intended, it was simply a side-effect of a rather substantial and important optimization.

It is never a good idea to intercept all of the networking traffic on a Rust server for any reason. Even if I immediately return out of the networking hook, it's still thousands of calls per second that ought not to be occurring.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1522754885][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with API_IsMuted or from where this integration point originates. I appreciate you giving me enough credit to figure it out but if you've already done the legwork perhaps you could save me the time :)

17. EDIT: Hold on let me get the right part..

18. Getting this error after the Rust 4/5 Update.
    Code:
     Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDisconnected' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.9' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null. Parameter name: key)   
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[BasePlayer,Oxide.Plugins.Trade+OnlinePlayer].TryGetValue (.BasePlayer key, Oxide.Plugins.OnlinePlayer& value) [0x00000] in :0 
    at Oxide.Plugins.Hash`2[BasePlayer,Oxide.Plugins.Trade+OnlinePlayer].TryGetValue (.BasePlayer key, Oxide.Plugins.OnlinePlayer& value) [0x00000] in :0 
    at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.OnPlayerDisconnected (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in :0 
    at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide please.

20. Status: They Interrupted for some reason