Trade

Allows players to trade items safely at a distance

Total Downloads: 16,856 - First Release: Jul 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 41 likes
  1. Receieving that error too
    Code:
    18:40 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    18:40 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.IsTradeBox (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.CanNetworkTo (.BaseNetworkable entity, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2. While trading with inventory full and put items you got in the hotbar and then decline it won't return the items. They disappear.

3. We're having issues where it says "cannot trade while moving" when there is no movement happening. Anyone seen or have a similar issue?

~FoX~

4. An error occurred, after which half of the players kicked
    Code:
    21:08 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdTrade' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    21:08 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.OpenBox (.BasePlayer player, .BaseEntity target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.StartTrade (.BasePlayer source, .BasePlayer target, Oxide.Plugins.OpenTrade trade) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.StartTrades (.BasePlayer source, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.AcceptTrade (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.cmdTrade (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.IsTradeBox (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.CanNetworkTo (.BaseNetworkable entity, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. Players are reporting it being buggy, items disappearing, this needs to be looked at.

7. I have run all of the correct commands to assign permissions and im still getting the "you lack permission to do that" please assist

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which commands did you grant exactly and what were the replies?

9. Broke, players get kicked when using it, CommunityEntity.ServerInstance.ClientRPCEx(new Network.SendInfo {connection = player.net.connection}, null, "AddUI", obj2); <---- fix?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Trade with a new update entry:

11. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (21:42:34) | at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.IsTradeBox (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. (21:41:42) | Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

13. What do you mean "Denied: They are Busy"? How to understand busy? Players may not trade ((

14. I am getting this error for /trade command without a name to trade. I mean for the info command /trade.
    Failed to call hook 'ccTradeAccept' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.ccTradeAccept (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

15. EDIT: fixed. I neglected to use oxide when entering the permissions.
    For those that find this post wondering the same thing and are new to oxide enter the following in your RCON
    oxide.grant group default trade.use
    oxide.grant group default trade.accept

Not this guy, but I'm experiencing the same. The commands I used were (via RCON:IO):
    grant group default trade.use
    grant group default trade.accept

After entering this, it still said I didn't have permission. So I tried the commands again for admin instead of default. Still no success. I know oxide is installed correctly as I have a couple of other plugins that are working. I checked the group for the player that noticed it wasn't working and he is in the default group.

Also, thanks for this plugin and all the others Wulf.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2017
  16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Using the Oxide permission system | Oxide.

17. when i go to /trade someone it tells me i lack permission to do that command

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Because they don't have the permission. See the Overview for permission information.

19. im kinda new to it so how do i add them? And i also need help with better loot

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin