Trade

Allows players to trade items safely at a distance

Total Downloads: 16,856 - First Release: Jul 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 41 likes
  1. got this error 26 times in 2 seconds right now... massive server lagg
    Code:
    (04:37:53) | Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (04:37:53) | at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.IsTradeBox (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.CanNetworkTo (.BaseNetworkable entity, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. add RaidBlock support so they don't trade while being raidBlocked

3. @Calytic Any plans to add Economy support, to deter trade abuse?

4. I meant Economy support, so I can add a fee to trading,

But Also Im interested in Economy support, so players can trade items for currency

Economics plugin ----> Economics for Rust | Oxide

5. Hi there, if you don't want a range so players can trade from their bases what do I enter? Thank you

6. Got it nvm.duh

7. Hello, i found one bug on this plugin and i want to report it:
    When you trade with somebody with full inventory, when are you moving Trade is closing and items are gone.
    Just when you have full inventory.

8. Screenshot_9.png Hi. Crashes with this error

9. How do I grant permissions to all of my players for this? None of my players can use /trade, it says they need permission.

10. Can we get an update please caly,

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)  at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.IsTradeBox (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.CanNetworkTo (.BaseNetworkable entity, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

11. @Calytic

Code:
    13:57 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    13:57 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.IsTradeBox (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I believe trade plugin stalled out my server, lots of the same error above

Code:
    14:00 [Warning] Calling 'CanNetworkTo' on 'Trade v1.1.1' took 51551ms

12. Same... anyone able to fix this?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

grant group default PERMISSIONNAME

14. So i had trade working on my server yesterday, today when i try it says "Unknown Command: trade" When i try to set permissions again, it says the permissions don't exist.. I have version 1.1.1 in my plugins folder, and can see it in the config folder as well.

Has anyone noticed this conflicting with other plugins? i've re-loaded it a couple times and restarted my server a couple times... same error.

15. @Calytic - I need your help.
    Right now I'm working on the kind of duel plugin, so it teleports players to the arena and gives them items to fight with.
    It's easy to block trade for the players who are onb arena already - cus using your hook "CanTrade"
    But - there is a downside.
    Small example:
    1. Player 1 sends trade request to player 3.
    2. Player 1 sends duel request to player 2.
    3. Player 1 and 2 being teleported to the arena and given the items.
    4. Player 3 accepts the trade request.
    5. Player 1 gives all of the items to the player 3.
    So. I need a way to remove player from pending requests after teleporting to the arena...
    Can you help me with that? Can you make a function that will remove the request for the given player?
    Just something small, Like this:

Code:
            private void RemovePending(BasePlayer player)
            {
                if (!pendingTrades.ContainsKey(player)) return;
                pendingTrades[player].Timer.Destroy();
                pendingTrades.Remove(player);
            }

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2017
  16. @Calytic or else you can update the hook so it would give us both players. But that's harder =)

17. Hey people! Can someone explain me whats meant with "pending seconds" ?

18. The time that player have to accept the request =)

19. Hi,

Can you please add this :

-Perms for VIP to modify distance & cooldown ?

20. This one lags down the server pretty badly and spams console

Code:
    16:05 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    16:05 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.IsTradeBox (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I am not sure if it's related but when you accept a trade Ladders break in the game. People been complaining theirs break every time they accept one on an iceberg. I tried it out and yes, they do break when you accept.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017