Trade

Allows players to trade items safely at a distance

Total Downloads: 16,892 - First Release: Jul 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 41 likes
  1. [02/02/2017 14:06:04] Error while compiling Trade.cs(534,67): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Command' does not contain a definition for `name' and no extension method `name' of type `ConsoleSystem.Command' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

2. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated Trade with a new update entry:

3. Calytic

4. Thank you !

5. Hi man, V1.0.9 won't work for me:
    Error while compiling Trade.cs(598,23): error CS0131: The left-hand side of an assignment must be a variable, a property or an indexer

I was not see the server update sorry
    Regards

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2017
  6. Hello, it is posible to add new cvars ?

I need somethink that disallow trade when players are radiated or 10 minutes after death.

If you will be so kind to add next cvars i will be so thanksfull.

cvar.death 0/1 = if you die, you can or cant trade for period of next cvar
    cvar.death.time minutes
    cvar.radiation 0/1 = if you are radiated you can or cant trade for period of next cvar
    cvar.radiation.time minutes
    cvar.damage 0/1 = if you take damage from player/npc you cant trade for period of next time
    cvar.damage.time minutes

If you want to get pay for this please contact me. Thanks

7. Would it be possible to disable the trade option when raidblocker is set in motion? I'd like to implement this plugin into my server, but I'm afraid it would be exploited during raids...for instance, have one buddy stay at home, and the other stay in the chest room of the raided base and just unload, trade, unload trade.

Is that a possibility? If not no worries!

8. When CUPboard is still not taken, you can not trade. You can setup 15 minutes CD for example and range, i recommand 1/3 of map size.

Problem of my server is, that people who are attacked just simply trade out best stuffs from base to safety :/ Thats why i asked for more cvars before :/

9. Calytic

Yes, NoEscape supports this and it is documented.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486810908][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Interesting. I suspect Facepunch is attempting to combat weird raid towers with boxes built on doors or something.

Somehow when the box is created, it becomes the support for the doors and if the box is destroyed so go the doors.

10. Calytic

11. calytic, thanks for tip with noescape ;)

12. NRE's with new version (cmdTrade) .. also @Calytic ..can you think of a fix for breaking doors when /trade accepting ? Like create a box somewhere else in space time continuum (0,0,0) .

13. Can a permission be added to be excluded from Cooldown @Calytic? :)

14. Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) ??????????????

15. i got a problem. i made it a vip function and gave the group default only the permission to accept trades. but if trading with defaults the inventory opens but not the trade window. what could it be?

16. Sometimes the console will be spammed with an NRE which stalls the server until the plugin is unloaded.

Code:
    13:26 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Trade v1.0.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    13:26 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.IsTradeBox (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.CanNetworkTo (.BaseNetworkable entity, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Trade.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

17. Failed to call hook 'CanNetworkTo' on plugin 'Trade v1.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

18. this happens when i install v 1.1.0:
    Code:
    Error while compiling: Trade.cs(1149,0): error CS1028: Unexpected processor directive (no #region for this #endregion)
    everything ok with v1.0.9

19. @Calytic
    from some recent updates in Rust the bind to "/trade accept" is broken.
    Can you change the "/trade accept" to "/tradeok" ? or something in 1 word like /trade_ok /trade_accept /trade_yes etc...