Trade

Allows players to trade items safely at a distance

Total Downloads: 16,856 - First Release: Jul 18, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 29, 2018

5/5, 41 likes
  1. Problem, but work!
    Code:
    [Oxide] 12:08 PM [Info] [Logger] [CM] KvasiK ran chat command: /trd
    [Oxide] 12:08 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OfferItem' on plugin 'Player Trade' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 12:08 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerTrade+Trader.OfferItem (Oxide.Plugins.TradeItem item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerTrade.OfferItem (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2. How to send BP to other player?
    I tried /trob "Medical Syringe" and /trob "Medical Syringe BP" - it doesn't work in both cases, what am I doing wrong?

3. emu

emu

The first should work. I will look into this.

4. emu

emu

emu updated Player Trade with a new update entry:

5. Hmm... ? :c

[7/30/2015 8:53:55 PM] [Oxide] 8:53 PM [Error] Plugin failed to compile: PlayerTrade (leaving previous version loaded)
    [7/30/2015 8:53:55 PM] [Oxide] 8:53 PM [Error] PlayerTrade plugin failed to compile!
    [7/30/2015 8:53:55 PM] [Oxide] 8:53 PM [Error] PlayerTrade.cs(134,39): error CS0103: The name `s_CooldownGet' does not exist in the current context

6. emu

emu

Maybe you accidentally deleted a line in the code?

7. No. о_О
    Only I replaced some of the text strings.

8. emu

emu

Yeah, you definitely deleted this one:
    Code:
    public const string s_CooldownGet = "Trade cooldown is {0}";

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For those on the latest Rust update, the below attachment should fix the plugin.

10. Thank you. This plugin is so huge on my server.

Any tips for applying this to the same error on other plugins? I can update them myself if it's word replacement.

11. emu

emu

You can change these: ".isBlueprint" to these: ".IsBlueprint()"
    It will work for most plugins. If not, wait for the developer.

12. emu

emu

emu updated Player Trade with a new update entry:

13. Didn't work for Kits, but thank you for the effort!

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Kits already has an update in its thread.

15. Is it possible for you to add Helptext like (/tradehelp to give players the commands) pls?

16. Any possibility of adding the ability to use this with zonemanager?

17. Is it possible to use a different language in the title of items?

18. my players said they can duplicate bps with this plugin :S should I unload it?

19. emu

emu

I need to know how they do it in order to fix the problem.

20. Okay I will try to learn it