1. This is probably the best TP mod I've ever come across, granted, it's buggy, but even buggy, it's better than most stable ones I've used. :p

2. Yeah it's awsome and complète ^^
    Only pb is that their are 2 hardcore exploit with it that just makes the /tpr unusable, as way too dangerous to be used

3. The whole getting chopped in the face upon arriving at the person? LoL Have had that happen a few times.

4. Mughisi updated Teleportation System with a new update entry:

Complete rewrite and modifications.

5. I delete the conf.

[Oxide] 3:05 PM [Error] m-Teleportation: [string "m-Teleportation.lua"]:1014: attempt to index field 'Message' (a nil value)
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. Mughisi updated Teleportation System with a new update entry:

Small bug fix.

[DOUBLEPOST=1414505371][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sorry about that, that would be a small typo on my part (again xD). This should now be fixed.

7. ❤️❤️❤️

8. Mughisi updated Teleportation System with a new update entry:

Small bug fix

9. wow 676 lines of comments, thats 35% of the plugin :p

10. It helps the people that want to get into writing their own plugins :)

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's the only reason I had them before, but I've been experimenting without lately.

12. After writing / sethome "name" does not save my location.
    This is an ERROR?
    So are all on my server.
    help

13. Is an error showing in the logs or does it return a message in the in-game chat?

14. After writing / sethome "name" writes a message in the chat
    "You can not set your home on someone else's house
    The problem is that I'm in his house and no one with me building it.
    The logs do not write

15. Sorry about that, small error on my part there when checking the owner with the player. The update that I'm going to post now should fix this.

16. Mughisi updated Teleportation System with a new update entry:

Small bug fix

17. Got this error when someone typed in /sethome (but without a name) Not sure if it's important or not.

[Oxide] 8:55 PM [Error] m-Teleportation: A .NET exception occured in user-code
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. Did you remove the old config when updating the plugin?

19. Delete the m-teleportation.json in the config folder

Mughisi, now we are only able to set home on foundations?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
  20. Did you update from an early version to 1.0.x? if so have you deleted the config file?