1. Mughisi submitted a new resource:

Teleportation System - Admin Teleport and Teleport Requests for players.

Read more about this resource...

2. Maybe I missed it, if not, would it be possible to add a command limit, I mean, set a max tp request per player per set amount of time?

3. That will be added in the next version as well as a daily limit, released it in its current state because there wasn't a teleport plugin available yet but you can expect an update implementing this feature in the next few days.

4. Heres another suggestion:
    For admin teleports it would be nice to have a cmd to save the current location and be able to tp back to it. Like /mark to save your current location and /recall to tp back to it.
    Would also be usefull to have a config value to deactivate tp messages when an admin teleported to a player.

Anyways well done.

5. Normally if an admin uses /tp <player name> it should only show a message to the admin, nothing should appear to the player, could have it send a message to the targetted player as well with an option to disable that in the config. And regarding the saving locations I plan to add a command to be able to save multiple locations by giving them a name like "/tpsave 'HighMountain'" which will save the set of coordinates and will allow every admin to use /tp "HighMountain" to teleport to that location.

6. Yea thats another common tp mechanic :p. I still dont know why even in legacy there werent any tp plugin that offered something like i said.
    Lets say im an admin and sitting in my house doing stuff. Then a player asks for some admin help and i tp to him to see whats up. It would then be nice to be able to tp back to my previous location because i dont want to run all the way back from the player to my house.
    I always had to edit that myself in the tp plugin i used, maybe its just me that used something like that :D

7. That sounds great, thanks.

8. Hmmm ... i knew it was something to do with the update stuff ... but didn't find out the ones that were needed! good job m8 :)

9. I used to have that in a custom admin plugin i did for legacy. But I'll at a tpb command to teleport an admin to his previous location.

10. And when will teleport the land?

11. What do you mean?

12. /tp location or /tp X Y Z

13. Ah that, I'm working on it at the moment, should be ready later today or tomorrow.

14. mughisi, just an update on the teleportation.
    it seems that for it to work you need to refresh the player within activateplayerlist, so you need to remove and add it within the list.
    atm we can't access the global.BaseEntity.activatePlayerList, so i guess it won't work. but that's why the teleportations only work your way and my way:
    - your way basically is to remove the player from the local activeplayerlist (you teleport him to another group)
    then you teleport him back.
    - my way is to remove the player from activeplayerlist, put him into the sleepingplayerlist (teleport is done at this moment), and because it's a tp and would be annoying to stay asleep, wake the player entity.

15. Mughisi updated Teleportation System with a new update entry:

More functionality and partial cleanup.

16. Mughisi updated Teleportation System with a new update entry:

Minor bugfix

17. Hmm, it's loading fine here, could you post your configuration file and data file?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
  18. Excuse me, but can be a bit more about where to get these files? :(

19. In your Oxide folder (in your server identity) you should see the folders data & config, in those folders you should have a m-Teleportation.json file, try to remove them and reload the plugin.