1. First and foremost, thank you for the update. I hope this fixes the TPR issues because those were bad, lol.

Now on to my small report... receiving this message on plugin load:
    Code:
    > oxide.load m-Teleportation
    [Oxide] 4:36 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Advanced Teleportation System (v1.0.3) by Mughisi
    Rcon Exception
    AmbiguousMatchException: Ambiguous matching in method resolution

Now, I don't know if this has something to do with my setup or not; but I can say that I did remove the rcon.port from my server launch string since there's no actual rcon commands (as far as I can tell) anymore. So if by chance you know that it's important to still set the rcon port regardless, I'll do so.

Thanks

2. I am getting this too
    Code:
    AmbiguousMatchException: Ambiguous matching in method resolution
    Taking the plugin out resolves it so it must be the plugin

3. Short story, you can ignore it, it is intentional.

Long story, I noticed that after a server start the function GetCurrentTime was throwing that error so I moved it to a timer that runs once when the plugin starts which results in that RCon exception: AmbiguousMatchException. Otherwise the first one that would attemt to teleport home or tpr would cause an error.

4. Where command lost "tpc" and "tpd"?

5. Received the following error on fresh server start (no wipe):
    Code:
    [Oxide] 4:55 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin m-Teleportation (LuaScriptException: attempt to index a nil value)
    [Oxide] 4:55 PM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Also receiving error when trying to load plugin after server start. Only thing I changed was added the rcon.port to my launch string

Hmm, the plugin isn't loading at all now, throwing that error... I removed the rcon.port from launch string again. I also deleted the plugin file and the config, then copied new plugin file over. Do I have to delete the data file as well?

6. Cooldown is not working properly. Chat gives no "TPRCooldown " and "PendingRequest "

7. Those 2 commands were removed as they were barely used.

Did you have an old config in the config folder?

Are you running the latest plugin update? (1.0.3)

8. I deleted both plugin and config, I did not delete the data file.

9. Of course)))

10. Have you tried removing the config again and reloading the plugin again? Or restarting the server?
    The nil exception makes me think it has something to do with the config file.

Have you tried reloading the plugin? Normally that bug should have been fixed in 1.0.2

11. Removed both plugin and config completely, server is now running without them. Downloading the latest version again and will let you know

Hmm, so now all of a sudden the buildingowners plugin is spitting errors at me. So it might have to do with that.

12. I understand because of what it is. If approved teleport, then shows "TPRCooldown", but if not approved and the second request gives "PendingRequest".

13. Is the 2nd request send while the first is still awaiting a response or does the timeout message appear (<player> did not answer <player>'s teleport request in time) and it won't work after that?

14. Please check the "TPl". After the upgrade, all saved position disappeared. I then save the new and now tried to teleport her and I was given "no saved position" = ([DOUBLEPOST=1414542372][/DOUBLEPOST]
    not quite understand correctly (bad interpreter translated =))). Request is made after of the request.

15. Had a list saved, teleported to one of them, went to bring list back up and says I dont have any saved locations.

16. yes yes yes. He writes that saves and you can teleport to it, but after teleporting the player he is erased.[DOUBLEPOST=1414543149][/DOUBLEPOST]It would be nice if it was possible teleport the player to the coordinates or location from the list 'tpl".

17. hey 1 suggestion and 1 problem:
    1) suggestion is to add the way i use to get players on my plugins, (so you can use partial names that DONT start with the partial part. Like at the moment is my name is: oPlReneb, i have to do /tpr oPl, but /tpr Reneb, won't work)
    2) people keep getting there teleports rejected when they try to do /tpr because they already have a request pending.

18. Mughisi updated Teleportation System with a new update entry:

Bug fix and modification

19. Mughisi updated Teleportation System with a new update entry:

Forgot to remove some debug stuff

[DOUBLEPOST=1414578395][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I went with a slightly different approach to it and made it so that it isn't case sensitive :)
    Noticed that I forgot to clear a table entry when a teleport request timed out, which should be fixed with the last update.
    I have checked this and confirmed the problem, it was caused by a simple typo on my part which I fixed with the latest update :)
    Maybe in a future version :)

20. disregard, I simply added an rcon port to the config and that spam went away... not sure what purpose it serves but alas, lol...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014