1. I have some trouble with the tpl command. I saved my homeplace. If i want to teleport me to this place i use /tpl home. Then i was teleported on a wrong place anywhere of the map. If i use the command again i was teleported to the right place (saved Home).

Also my Food and Drink Values where resetted after teleporting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
  2. This no longer seems to work, Rust updated there experimental branch then I went to use it again and now it does nothing. Worked fine yesterday.

3. I'm currently rewriting the plugin to fix bugs/exploits and add new features. These modifications should be ready in a day or two.

4. ChopChop! :) :p

5. Big worries on my server, when four players simultaneously use the "/tpr" is the first player who will type "/tpa" that will take him on the last "/tpr" while "/tpr" does not concern him, but another player.

Version Française comme tu est Belge et que je parle Anglais comme une vache espagnol ;)

Quand le joueur X lance un tpr sur le joueur Y, qu'en même temps un joueur W lance un tpr sur le joueur V => le 1er des joueurs Y et V a faire tpa va tp le dernier a faire tpr et donc deux inconnu ce rencontre, il y a télescopage entre les deux demandes : /

C'est pas simple comme soucis x) mais en gros, je lance un tpr vers mon ami, mon ami accepte => il arrive qu'un autre joueur ce fasse tp a ma place vers mon ami (l'autre joueur en question a lui aussi tape tpr, mais du coup, il n'arrive pas sur la bonne personne).

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
  6. I hope you can get this fixed soon, now receiving the following error on plugin load:

Code:
    [Oxide] 11:58 AM [Info] Loaded plugin Advanced Teleportation System (v0.2.4) by Mughisi
    [Oxide] 11:58 AM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin m-Teleportation (attempt to index a nil value)
    [Oxide] 11:58 AM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. Do you think that in the future, data storage will be possible with MySQL?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Direct MySQL storage would require an extension for Oxide 2, but you could post to a PHP script on your server using webrequests, but that wouldn't necessarily be any more resource friendly if that is what you are hoping for.

9. 11:49 AM [Error] m-Teleportation: A .NET exception occured in user-code
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 And help don't working. Waiting for nice update;)

10. Also MySQL adds more load and is something else to run if you're running a dedicated server already, min-maxing memory wise. Life is Feudal requires a MySQL DB, that' server runs just over 2GB of RAM + another 500MB of ram for the MySQL (and increases daily).

Adding overhead on-top of overhead isn't optimal when there's really no need, unless it's saving 10's of thousands of lines of code, just as a death log on a battlefield server, and you're still adding web requests etc.

11. Hi,

seeing players on my server teleporting direktly, first there is a request, we do not do /tpa and then we are instantly ported to them, without a 15 sec waiting time.

1) /tpr Username
    2) /tpa
    3) wait 15 sec and cut the air meanwhile
    4) Player will port for 2 sec into you, then back ported to his location he was
    5) Player Death, cause you cutted him.

12. We found à way to prévent that :) next update Will have this anti glitch :)

13. Hi,

when will that be ? Cause i had like 70 players, 5 hackers killed everyone ... fortunately i had godmode enabled for me, so i watched them and banned them. Plugin disabled for now on my server.

14. Mughusi worked 3 days on the new update. Hopefully it Will be tonight or tomorrrow.

15. did you took the sourcecode from the other plugin ? or is the other one currently bug free ?[DOUBLEPOST=1414431028][/DOUBLEPOST]there is also another glitch, just stand on the floor on a house, teleport someone to you, and he will be inside the house and can raid it. , level 6 useless then.

16. well basically we can easily fix all those bugs and forcing players to go to sleeping while teleporting.
    when you are asleep you don't fall.
    so you have to wait that your screen loaded before clicking on wakeup.

17. that would be something nice, got several notifications that people where raided without a gap in their wall, just all things away, house never touched.

18. i know this should fix it.

19. Time to Steal Reneb on another topic. :p

Ok, so /tpsave works exactly how it should with no issues at all as far as I can tell. doing /sethome though, seems to erase the saved location either after a certain amount of time, or after it's used to teleport to. This is happening to myself and players on the server.

20. yep had the same problem. but i guess reporting stuff shouldn't matter as he has recoded a huge part of the plugin. we just have to sit an wait :p