1. Perhaps yes, try reinstalling the latest version of Oxide and see if that fixes it.

2. And so the latest version installed. And may be a conflict with the plugin "Teleport Home"?

3. Ah yes, it will most likely conflict because mine also has a home system with the sethome command implemented.

4. Mughisi updated Teleportation System with a new update entry:

Another minor bug fix.

5. Happiness lasted for long. Decided to update the plug-in and started again .... =(((
    [​IMG][DOUBLEPOST=1414015272][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG][DOUBLEPOST=1414015338][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG]

6. Mughisi updated Teleportation System with a new update entry:

Minor bugfixes

[DOUBLEPOST=1414018506][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That first error is caused because of multiple plugins registering the same command, the second error was fixed in 0.2.2 and that last error should be fixed now with 0.2.3

7. This error each time someone connects to the game

Code:
    [Oxide] 6:06 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Advanced Teleportation System (v0.2.2) by Mughisi
    [Oxide] 6:06 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin m-Teleportation (A .NET exception occured in user-code)
    [Oxide] 6:06 PM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

8. Do you happen to have the "Teleport Home" plugin as well?

9. hahaha! oh man what an idiot! so I removed Teleport home plugin annnnnnd forgot to unload it from the server.. doh!! is working now ;)

10. Great :D Have fun with it :)
    If you would occur any bugs just post them and I'll try to fix them asap :)

11. you should consider giving credit for where you copied the teleport code from, and the time changing in your other plugin.

12. Would love to know to whom he should give crédit to xD!
    The Assembly-Csharp? Or maybe UnityEngine xD?

13. Error on line 1492
    4:26 PM [Error] m-Teleportation: [string "m-Teleportation.lua"]:1492: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

14. Mughisi updated Teleportation System with a new update entry:

Bug fix

15. or maybe the sauerkraut API? its a blatant copy, same with his other code. be original and find stuff your self

16. hahahahahahahahahahaha, this is just so funny ...
    You know, if it's the only way to do something, of course people will find the same way at some point ...
    It took Mughisi couple hours to figure this out, we were both trying for a lot of time!

Hmm oh wait i see sauerkraut also have an irc channel, fuck oxide also has one!!! that means oxide copied sauerkraut?

17. Wow...guess you don't understand how the API works...

Basically the API wraps ALL the same functions in Rust and Unity in a manner that we can hook and call from a different procedural language (i.e. LUA, etc).

Nobody is ripping anyone off...give it a little time and you will see Oxide plug-ins are far better and more creative than any others. PLUS oxide doesn't have to force servers to promote them in the server name - that is a sign of desperation if you ask me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1414106296][/DOUBLEPOST]In other news has anyone figured out the min and max coordinates of the procedural map or how to calculate them?

18. procedural map is about -2500 to 2500