1. More like -3000 to 3000 :)

2. confirmed :). Thanks Reneb and Mughisi you guys are great!

3. its -4000 to +4000 to be exact.

@Oh_G why did you explain that? yes i said the sauerkraut api, which fits your description quite accurately.

@Reneb I simply saw the teleport code in the sauerkraut API have identical code to this plugin, there are more ways to do it, and in a different order. you have even included some things that the sauerkraut teleport code has, that doesn't even need to be there. The coincidence is too great.

4. because if the API's are wrapping the same exact functions...how would or should or could they be different?

5. because there is no direct teleport function in the rust server, you need to manually change player coordinates and re-send a bunch of data to get it it to work, then on top of that you need to add in some 'hack' code to get it to teleport properly, the code would certainly look different if someone was to find/test/optimize this themselves, instead its just a rip of the sauerkraut code, discrediting the time they spent finding it and making it work properly. ill leave it at that.

6. You can't be serious. We can take a tour of another API - pre-cursor to sauerkraut and see multiple discussions where people deliberately lifted Oxide solutions during Legacy. Bottom line...code, concepts and ideas are going to be shared and utilized.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please stop this silly debate. The developer of this plugin and 3 others, including me, spend hours on IRC pouring over various methods and digging around in the DLLs to get the teleporting basics working. If you have anything else to say, feel free to take it up via PM, else please end it now.

8. Periodically receiving the following error message:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:02 PM [Error] m-Teleportation: A .NET exception occured in user-code
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] i
    n <filename unknown>:0

Error seems sepcific to tphome functions as I have tpr disabled.

Speaking of tpr, there's some sort of exploit where users can force tp other players to them when tpr is enabled.

9. I will look into those problems, but do you have any idea how they exploit the tpr?

10. I have no idea how it's done. All I know is players are able to send me a tpr and if I don't do anything several seconds later I am auto TP'd to that player. There are only a few people doing it so I have to believe it's some sort of exploit they know about and not necessarily a code bug that's doing it automatically

11. As wulf said we all spent hours trying to find out how it works, i éven remember when mughusi said that he was able to téléport to players that were far from him. And Got the idea of teleporting himself far away and then back.
    As for the useless code it's just copying what is inside rust .dll.

12. To give a little more info, the error in my inital reply is caused when the required variable doesn't exist.. ie when no home is set, when target player is not online, etc.

13. Is this for Legacy or Experimental?

14. --'
    Legacy = resources link, oxide 1.18 and less. And under legacy forum
    Expérimental = plugins link, oxide 2.0 and under expérimental forum.

15. It is strange that this is not about writing, but there are problems:
    1) Disappear nicknames and do not want to go back;
    2) After the teleportation lost buildings and items from the inventory;
    3) If the teleportation goes into the house, "landing" player on the floor below;

With the help of paragraphs 2 and 3 can easily rob the house, and that the players are doing.

16. There is just a small mistake in the plugin :

L1290 => self:SendMessage( player, "- /tphelp Home" ) => self:SendMessage( player, "- /tphelp Homes" )

17. I'm currently in the process of rewriting it, i'll look into these problems in the meanwhile.

Yea, I've noticed, there is another typo in there as well :p, will be fixed once I release the next version :)

18. Thank you, your plugin is fantastic :p

19. Half an hour ago, it was this:

I will not send requests. He's not one I have teleported.

20. mughisi maybe you should have made separate plugins XD
    any way i had couple issues:
    /tp PLAYER1 PLAYER2 => didn't work at all, and sent me messages that the players got tped to me and i was tped to them
    and the commands for the sethome are not very easy for players:
    /sethome 1
    /removehome 1
    you should make that if they sethome they just overwrite the old one :p
    (and maybe do a raycast down to make sure they are on a building :)?)
    etc
    and there is no /tphelp for home :)
    and can you add the support of HelpText, so when we say /help, it shows you /tphelp :)

thanks in advance m8