1. Teleporting in blocked zones worked fine before the 7th update, now it doesn't work. Are my settings wrong? Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. My, friends can not give / sethome

3. You can add a command to establish a Teleport by default for all players? ... For example a shop zone

4. Someone needs to make a new teleport system or the coder needs to fix this one

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nogrod already has, he is about to post it.

6. There is one last bug at the cooldown :p
    Cheer up Nogrod !

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It won't be an update to this, it's a different plugin.

8. And what the dependencies that this plugin was using will they be updated soon to remove this old plugin name and the new one put in place

9. Yes I know ;)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's up to him if he wants to use those APIs or not, I don't know what he has planned.

11. This hope he does not been a pain with the old teleport plugin

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

13. Hi guys since last ngiht without changing anything when anyone tries to do /sethome they get this message you cant set your home on someone else's house. This is even when they built the foundations themselves even does it to me. I can not see what plugin might be causing it the only ones in my list i can see that might cause it are, Entity Owner, Damage Mode Building Block Protector but ive not change anything in them and the /sethome was working fine when i first got on last night.

Please Help almost having riots on my server lol :)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You may want to try N Teleportation instead, the plugin you are using isn't supported anymore.

15. i know this has nothing to do with this plugin but when you have a dedicated server and type ownerid <steamid64> to make someone owner how do oyu undo that

16. removeid <steamid> if I remember correctly

17. please, give me an url fot this plugin

18. This plugin is unmaintained

Here is another plugin that works: N Teleportation for Rust | Oxide