1. HEEEEELP

Code:
    [Oxide] 00:00 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.23'
    File: m-Teleportation.lua Line: 603 Object reference not set to an instance of an object:
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.GetEnumerator () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Utility.TableFromConfig (Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile config, NLua.Lua lua) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Libraries.LuaDatafile.GetDataTable (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

2. Hi, team.

Not possible ADD Sethome.

(owner/friend)

3. does not seem to be working with friends anymore to be able to sethome on friends foundation

4. hello i want know how to wipe TP point saved by players???

5. /wipehomes

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your config file is corrupt/edited wrongly.

7. Could anyone tell me if this plugin has some sort of permissions? I see auth level 2 and 1 are used (depending on the useable by moderator setting), but how can I restrict use of /tpr, /tpa etc?

8. Code:
    [Oxide] 18:59 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.23'
    File: m-Teleportation.lua Line: 603 Object reference not set to an instance of a
    n object:
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.GetEnumerator () [0x00000] in <f
    ilename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Utility.TableFromConfig (Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConf
    igFile config, NLua.Lua lua) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Libraries.LuaDatafile.GetDataTable (System.String name) [0x00
    000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (ob
    ject,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invoke
    Attr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Global
    ization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2016
  9. THX guy!!

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your config file is corrupt/edited wrongly.

11. this is an unedited config file, how can this be corrupt?

the config file was my first attempt to fix that, deleted it and got a new one generated by the plugin, error still exists

12. i change thing in the edit and this is not changing to me. some one know why? please help

13. What do i need to change in the config to make all commands only useable by moderators/admins only?

14. Error plugin

Code:
    [Oxide] 16:10 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdSetHome' on plugin 'm-Teleportatio
    n v1.4.24'
    File: m-Teleportation.lua Line: 1444 attempt to index global 'FriendsAPI' (a nil
    value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unkn
    own>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System
    .Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x000
    00] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown
    >:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.
    Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[]

15. Hi! For some reason some of my admins cant use the command, but I have permissions to. Is there some type of permission that I can grant them to use it?

16. Type this here in RCON console first if your have Chat Handler for Rust - feature update | Oxide installed of course.

Code:
    oxide.usergroup add YOURNAME admin

17. It only allows people with owner permissions to use it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460254129][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: I just realised I was using betterchat and not Chat Handler. my mistake

18. Why I get "A Syntax Error Occured !" error when I use /sethome 1?
    Pls help.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2016
  19. this version of the plugin has been UserUnknown, he promised to solve the problem, I'll wait for this patch because the plug-in with the VIP is very cool

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2016