1. Thanks resistance. I used yours and all the tp commands work. I think the one UserUnknown might be missing something. People were not able to type /sethome either and nothing came up when they tried it.

Thanks everyone for helping!

2. Code:
    [04/03/2016 16:05:43] [Oxide] 16:05 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdSetHome' on plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.26'
    File: m-Teleportation.lua Line: 1385 attempt to index global 'Teleportation' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2016
  3. Did you first delete the script config and the file from data folder or just config and script or did you just overwrite one or both files. I ask all this as my version is 1.4.24 not what you seem to have there

4. In your version has a VIP TP? On my server works fine v1.4.23 by Mughisi.
    1.4.26 tried to load for this function. And wipe the data is not very...

5. my version does not have vip tp

6. Sorrowfully. ;(

7. To make things clear, my version DOES NOT give any players permission to use ANY commands other than those in the "admin" group.
    Unless you have read my original post where I posted my first version (without the friends fix, my later upload of the plugin includes it) and granted players the appropriate permissions, I cannot trouble shoot for you.
    Please read both posts carefully.

8. He might of been using your first one

9. Thanks for the clarification :) And sorry- I had been up for 27 hours working on my server so I was a bit delirious reading. Thanks again for what you do.

10. No worries, just ensuring all information and steps are followed.
    I really don't mind helping out where I can, just not fond of repeating the same info.
    If after following everything you are still having issues, please do post your errors and I will endeavour to rectify them where I can.

11. Ok, how do you make it so that you cannot tp in a blocked zone, added lines like "BlockOnBuildingBlocked": true, doesnt work.
    Please help...

12. Make sure to reload the plugin after you save the changes on your config file. (Or restart) up to you. I usually just type oxide.reload m-Teleportation in console.

Then test it again. I'm running it on my server and it's fine. (I'm already hearing complaints from the people who don't like it lol)

13. Just wanted to ask if you are running my latest upload and what features you are using; (ie what permissions to who).
    Interested to see if all permissions are working correctly, as with the Friends referencing (thanks to Resistance) as no one has officially confirmed this version and your feedback has been the clearest thus far.

14. I haven't re-run your update after I reloaded it the last time. I didn't get a chance to read if you made any modifications and I'm running off to work. Were you able to add that line back into the admintp? (/tp player a player b)--I had to load Resistances's because for my particular server, people get stuck in the center of my map we call the blackhole. I have to tp their bodies out of the area when they're stuck on receiving data- very annoying and shows up every wipe.

To answer your questions though, I did have to re-add all the permissions as you suggested and it worked great. People were freaking out when they couldn't /home and I quickly went back to your post and saw that I needed to load permissions.

I was also able to add the VIP in the config and test it. It worked flawlessly so thank you. Everyone has been asking for that and you helped their dreams come true.

Anyways, please let me know if you get that added into there and I can test the update out again for you :)
    ~G

15. Thank you for your reply.
    I copied the original code from that section back into my version and modified it again for the "isAdmin" permission.
    It is attached below, please let me know if/when you are able to try it out as unfortunately I can't test the multiple player functions with the setup I have (I do not currently run a server at the moment, I am actually trying to go through the plugins I generally use and make the permission changes as I do not like my Moderators/Admins having Permissions set by moderatorid/ownerid as I believe most functions should be Permission-ed individually and ONLY the server OWNER should have ownerid).
    Also, if it is possible, could you watch console while using the commands that were not working/throwing errors and paste them here, they make a world of difference tracking exactly where the problem is actually occurring.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2016
  16. Sure. I'll be home in about an hour. I'll load it up and let you know. I agree on the permissions thing. I wish we could control all of it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459905207,1459896991][/DOUBLEPOST]So....I added the oxide.grant group moderator m-Teleportation.isAdmin or in my case oxide.grant owner m-Teleportation.isAdmin ......
    And I'm not able to TP (/tp name) to someone nor use the command /tp player player still.

Nothing shows up in console either for both commands.

I can send TPR request and /home.

So something is missing for the admin tp commands.

17. No worries. Thanks for double checking it, I will go over it again, it will be something very simple, always is.

18. Who else is getting this error??

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 File: m-Teleportation.lua Line: 2377 attempt to index local 'entity' (a nil value):[04/06/2016 16:23:16] [Oxide] 16:23 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.23'

19. How do I find out the list of homes I have set?