1. So the UK clocks going back fucked all sorts of shit up on my teleports I've had to set us 2 days in the future.

how can I change the time and date back without fucking them up again

2. Is there a way to have this work, just for admins? Would I just turn "HomesEnabled" to false?

3. Ok, for any of those interested I have modified the plugin in the following ways:
    - Removed authlevel permissions
    - Added Oxide Permissions (so different users have access to different parts of the plugin)
    - m-Teleportation.isAdmin (access to entire plugin, including /tp <?>, /tpn, /tpb and is unrestricted)
    - m-Teleportation.canSave (can use /tpsave /tpl /tpremove)
    - m-Teleportation.canHome (can use Home System)
    - m-Teleportation.canTPR (can use the TPR system, /tpa always available)
    - m-Teleportation.isVIP (has an alternate amount of Homes, defined in the config under Homes/VIPHomesLimit)
    By default only Oxide Group "admin" will have any permissions to use this plugin.
    I believe this plugin should update the config file automatically, however if you do not notice the changes in the config:
    1) Delete m-Teleportation.json (in config directory)
    2) reload m-Teleportation
    3) Edit m-Teleportation.json (in config directory)
    4) reload m-Teleportation
    5) grant your users/moderators appropriate permissions
    eg:
    - grant group moderator m-Teleportation.isAdmin
    - grant group <VIP_GROUP_NAME> m-Teleportation.isVIP
    - grant group player m-Teleportation.canHome
    - grant group player m-Teleportation.canTPR

I have tested most points of these modifications without errors, however can not guarantee other elements will work.

These modifications ARE my work, though all other credit goes to Mughisi for the actual plugin.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2016
  4. just now
    Code:
    (01:18:58) | [RCON][107.145.37.200:8144] oxide.reload m-Teleportation
    (01:18:58) | [Oxide] 01:18 [Info] Unloaded plugin Teleportation System v1.4.23 by Mughisi
    (01:18:58) | [Oxide] 01:18 [Info] Loaded plugin Teleportation System v1.4.23 by Mughisi
    (01:18:59) | [Oxide] 01:18 [Info] m-Teleportation: To allow Homes to be set on foundations owned by friends of the player the plugin `Friends API` is required!
    (01:18:59) | [Oxide] 01:18 [Info] This plugin can be downloaded at [URL="http://forum.rustoxide.com/plugins/friends-api.686/"]Friends API for Rust | Oxide[/URL]
    (01:18:59) | [Oxide] 01:18 [Info] The friends check has temporarily been disabled to prevent problems.
    I reinstalled the Friends API and still get the same response

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2016
  5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin is not officially updated for the newer Friends API. You'd need to use an old version of Friends API, else try one of the community provided updates.

6. thankyou

• I wiped the server
    • deleted the data files for friends and teleportation,
    • deleted the cfg for both friends and teleportation

and used your plugin with the new friends api. But even doing that I get the following error when setting home in a friends house (both benig added in friends the owner and me):
    Code:
    [03/28/2016 17:17:36] [Oxide] 17:17 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdSetHome' on plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.24'
    File: m-Teleportation.lua Line: 1444 attempt to index global 'FriendsAPI' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

1. unload mTeleportation.
    2. Delete the teleport data file (I think under the oxide/data directory)
    3. reload mTeleportation

8. The plugin is causing a bug with the cupboard authorizations. If you tp to a players home that you dont have auth to and then the auth yourself. you have global build privilege

9. You can always imitate this bug?

10. I don't understand?

11. U can cause this bug in my server?

12. I can Try if you want. you'll have to set
    Code:
    server.secure "false"
    So I can join. Some reason EAC banned me after using FauxClip for Rust

13. There was a missed reference to Friends, open the plugin and go to that line or just search for FriendsAPI to fix... but there are other errors I'm finding atm, working on a fix
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459219548][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Replace line 1444:
    Code:
    if self.Config.Homes.UseFriends and not FriendsAPI.Object:AreFriends( self:GetOwner( block ), playerID ) then
    With this:
    Code:
    if self.Config.Homes.UseFriends and not Friends:Call( "AreFriends", self:GetOwner( block ), playerID ) then

14. How can i set different /home and /tpr limits for player groups?

15. You are my hero thanks man it worked!

16. If some can test these files. Delete both plugin and config and use these two

Attached Files:

17. hello, I Believe this Question has Been Answered. How do you turn off/ Disable The Admin Teleport Notification To players. Example /tp player ----- player Receives message "Leventier has Teleported to you"

18. ¡Thanks Mughisi for creating this plugin!
    After 31/3/16 update, tp is giving the following error:

Code:
    [Oxide] 23:03 [Error] Failed to run a 15.00 timer
    File: m-Teleportation.lua Line: 617 Invalid parameter:
      at System.IO.FileStream.Dispose (Boolean disposing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.Stream.Close () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.StreamReader.Dispose (Boolean disposing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.TextReader.Dispose () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.File.ReadAllText (System.String path, System.Text.Encoding encoding) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.File.ReadAllText (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.Load (System.String filename) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.DataFileSystem.GetDatafile (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Libraries.LuaDatafile.SaveDataTable (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0