1. Help me to remove my name from the location of houses.
    I tried what is written on page 7 and it did not help me

2. can't see what is written there, but if its home and first mark is 1. (as far as i guess) use /removehome 1 if its /tpl you need to use /tpremove 1 (again if that first mark is 1)

3. Help me here to remove these coordinates

Attached Files:

4. how can i make it that evryone could use the cmd /tpl

5. They can only use admin commands if you make them admins

6. yea i want to use the cmd for evryone :D
    and i can't make them all admind ^^

7. Edit the LUA where it does the check for owner as owner is authlevel 2.
    Change the value of "2" to "0" and it should work for everyone, however, keep in mind that all players will be able to TP to anyone and any location.

Your best option would to set maximum homes to something like 50 and set the "player must sethome on a foundation" to false.

8. Tell me how to cancel teleport such as / tpc?

9. Help me here to remove these coordinates

Attached Files:

10. Anyone know why my mods cannot TP?

11. Kind of hard to know with so little info

12. How to remove the coordinates with the names of houses?

Attached Files:

13. Likely one of two commands: "/removehome 1" or "/removehome -953 14 421" should work; if not, try /removehome "-953 14 421" (quotes tell rust it is one thing instead of three)
    Hope that helps :)

14. "/sethome 1" and "/home 1" - not working =(

Code:
    [Oxide] 19:05 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdSetHome' on plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.23'
    File: m-Teleportation.lua Line: 1289 attempt to index field 'HomeData' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

15. I have moderator tp on in the settings, but is there something I need to do because they don't have ownerid, they don't have any permissions? my group is called moderator.

16. In your config
    "UseableByModerators": true
    will allow mods to use the tp

17. This plugin does not use Oxide Permissions, rather native Rust Permissions (ownerid and moderatorid).
    You must set each of your moderators with moderatorid (moderatorid <steamid> "player name" "reason").
    Without this set you can make whatever changes to the config and you will still have no luck.

Also, without trying to sound condescending, if everyone read the Plugin overview and spent the time to actually understand Rust & Oxide Permissions, you wouldn't find yourselves asking the same questions multiple times a day.

18. Would be nice if everyone did read the overview of each plugin

19. [Oxide] 22:35 [Warning] CallHook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.23' took: 531ms

tell me what is it?

20. All my users have 500 minute cooldowns. I havent changed ANYTHING help XD