1. Hey Resistance I just installed your version from 2 pages ago and I'm getting error when second player sets home

Code:
    [03/17/2016 07:48:24] [Oxide] 07:48 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdSetHome' on plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.25'
    File: m-Teleportation.lua Line: 1444 attempt to call method 'AreFriends' (a string value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. Teleportation System | Page 138 | Oxide

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2016
  3. Code:
    [03/17/2016 08:41:30] [Oxide] 08:41 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdSetHome' on plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.25'
    File: m-Teleportation.lua Line: 1444 attempt to call method 'AreFriendsS' (a string value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

4. Are you using the new friends plugin with new configs and the new json in the data folder for friends plugin as I am not getting this problem. And new json in the config and data folder for this plugin as well

5. yes i just switched over files and go new json for your version of teleportation and I have newest friends plugin I even let it make a new config

6. The coder needs to do a rewrite on this plugin to work with changes I don't have time

7. Try to clean up my error log.. this is one error I noticed...

Does it mean anything?
    Code:
    File: m-Teleportation.lua Line: 2579 Object reference not set to an instance of an object:
      at BasePlayer.SendFullSnapshot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Attached Files:

8. What command are you doing when you get the above error

9. I'm not sure. I just checked my error log and this error was in it.

10. The question was not for you as you are not using the version I posted and your error is more client based

11. im having an issue, one of my players for some reason cannot use /tpsave (loc name) command, its like it ignores it, they can do set home and tpr and tpa but not save location.... anyideas?

12. tpsave is admin access only

13. thank you, it was confusing, the other players didnt have a problem, but i guess they werent using tpsave

14. Hello. My servers are in linux debian. I have install this plugin, friend plugin and BuildOwner plugin but this plugin say "you can't set your home on someone else's house" when me sethome in my friends fundation.

My friend have added me and me have added my friend.

Sorry for my english.

15. permissions ?

16. Eta on update?

17. Can Someone Help Me Fix It So My Moderators Can TP?

18. Delete config and file in the data folder if anyone have any problems with this, but I find this does work when installed fresh with the new friends plugin
    If using 1.4.23 version first try uploading and overwriting it should update to this version if anyone is using the 1.4.24 version fully remove and upload this as a fresh install

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2016
  19. When the second player tries to set home in friends base

20. Both need to add each other as friends and try the above plugin but delete config then script then upload new script if still error delete config file in data folder and script then upload script above if still error then your server is messed up somewhere else