1. [Warning] CallHook 'OnTick' on plugin 'RustIO v2.8.0' took: 1728ms

what is the problem ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458458743][/DOUBLEPOST][Warning] CallHook 'cmdSetHome' on plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.23' took: 1207ms
    what is the problem ?

2. just warnings

3. @RustyForest did you test the new version? Any problems with it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458467792][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Teleportation System | Page 138 | Oxide

4. I did without wiping homes because I am using entity owner and I added building owners so I can try and fix people being able to sethome where ever if they have building priv
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458470360][/DOUBLEPOST]because I needed entity owner for autopurge but might be removing that and just getting more help for server

5. Once you test it if you can tell me if it works for you or not I have no problems with a fresh install

6. yeah I got to try fresh install i tried fresh teleportation removed config before adding it and didn't work but I cant wipe homes too many players

7. Well try new config and new script see if that works

8. Please. Upgrade plugin for new Friends!

9. Try checking other posts first

10. [Oxide] 17:52 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdSetHome' on plugin 'm-Teleportatio
    n v1.4.24'
    File: m-Teleportation.lua Line: 1444 attempt to index global 'FriendsAPI' (a nil
    value):
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unkn
    own>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System
    .Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x000
    00] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown
    >:0
    at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.
    Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[]

11. Not getting this myself can you upload your config and the file from the data folder

12. 2 files
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458490274][/DOUBLEPOST]I changed the name to know where some
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458491294][/DOUBLEPOST]I deleted all the files teleport. Upload your plugin and still error!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458491585][/DOUBLEPOST]It's error whet i set sethome in friend foundation
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458493595][/DOUBLEPOST]Did restart the server - did not help

Attached Files:

13. So you are setting a home in friends base did you both add each other as friends. I will test this more if I don't get the error then it's up to the coder to fix it and I will be done

14. This only works if you put a new foundation. For those who are already prescribe Seth does not work

15. prescribe Seth? No idea what that means

16. /sethome friends working only for new foundation. Old foundation error

17. I see that explains a lot
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458499021][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait until you get full wipe then it will be ok and the coder will need to fix that bug, but I just don't have the time unless another coder here wants to put a fix in

18. I restart server and again the error

19. And you will keep getting it until a full wipe comes next update or until coder decides to fix it

20. friends.api not showing as installed; likely because friendsapi recently updated to C# (from .lua to .cs)