1. use both of these
    Teleportation System | Page 141 | Oxide

2. seems like I finally figured out how to get this to work per norm. I am using the current m-teleportation plugin with a older version of friends api.

Attached Files:

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There should be updated versions in previous posts that work fine with the latest version of Friends API.

4. players having trouble setting home on a friends foundation. any ideas?

5. How do you add VIP's extra homes?

6. Only the plugin modified by myself allows for that, with use of the Oxide Permissions that I also converted from standard permissions.
    I haven't had time to analyse and implement the changes by "Resistance?" yet to ensure the friends issue is also rectified in this version.
    Feel free to go over and ensure my version is correct any time "Resistance?"
    Apologies for any mis reference, replying from my phone.

7. Its probably in this thread somewhere but I cant spot it.
    How do you make it so that players cannot tp while in a building blocked zone?
    Thanks

8. Im getting this error.

[04/02/2016 11:13:00] [Oxide] 11:13 [Warning] CallHook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.23' took: 504ms
    [04/02/2016 13:13:25] [Oxide] 13:13 [Warning] CallHook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.23' took: 516ms

9. Is there a command so that you can see what homes you have made

10. Updated my version with Resistance's alteration to the Friends references.
    Hopefully it works.
    Shouldn't need to delete the config file if you have used Resistance's version or my version.
    Only difference between mine and Resistance's should be the Oxide Permissions and the VIP Homes Limit.
    If you have used my version your config should be updated with the VIPHomesLimit already.
    If you haven't, make your changes to the config file as required then reload plugin.
    However, if you have any issues, as standard protocol, delete your config files, reload plugin, make changes to config and reload plugin again.
    Deleting configs, reloading, making changes to configs and then reloading plugins is standard procedure, please always do this before posting errors.

More information on my modifications here
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459665890][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you are referring to my version/modifications to the plugin, you need to give the VIP's permission.
    If you do not have a VIP group, create one, then grant it the required permissions.
    Example:
    Code:
    oxide.grant group VIP m-Teleportation.isVIP

Attached Files:

11. So I'm using Resistance's and your modified plugin. The config does indeed show the VIP home sets so THANK YOU.

But I received this: Does his mean that it is still needing BuildingOwners? I currently have EntityOwner. Will this clash? (Note: I already have the updated Friends API).

Code:
    [Oxide] 02:52 [Info] Unloaded plugin Teleportation System v1.4.23 by Mughisi
    [Oxide] 02:52 [Info] Loaded plugin Teleportation System v1.4.24 by Mughisi
    [Oxide] 02:52 [Info] m-Teleportation: Your config file was updated to config version 1.4.24, version indication was updated and 2 new messages were added!
    [Oxide] 02:52 [Info] m-Teleportation: To limit Homes to only be set on foundations owned by the player the plugin `Building Owners` is required!
    [Oxide] 02:52 [Info]                  This plugin can be downloaded at http://forum.rustoxide.com/plugins/building-owners.682/
    [Oxide] 02:52 [Info]                  The owner check has temporarily been disabled to prevent problems.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459679771][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What about the cmdteleport. Is there a permission for this? I tried doing something like /tp gstylez userunknown and I receive this error in console:

Code:
    [Oxide] 03:30 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdTeleport' on plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.26'
    File: m-Teleportation.lua Line: 785 Object reference not set to an instance of an object:
      at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Rust.UserIDFromPlayer (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

12. Spot on. BuildingOwners is still required. However EntityOwner does not interfere(clash) with it.
    I suppose the plugin could be modified to use EntityOwner instead of BuildingOwners, which would make BuildingOwners redundant and thus allowing you to run one less plugin.
    There are pros and cons with EntiryOwner, such as it stores the owner of EVERY entity in which my understanding includes deployables. Pro: Using a /prod style command you can determine any entities owner. Con: The database is by far somewhat larger.
    I suppose it could again be changed so you could select which plugin to use through configure but I personally am not willing to make those changes.
    Maybe those changes might be incorporated when somebody decides to take Mughisi's work and rewrite it in CS, as again, in my understanding is faster than LUA.
    Apologies for the long reply, I like to be thorough.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2016
  13. Thank you! I would definitely help code if I knew how. Thank you for all you guys do. I reloaded Building Owners preemptively and it seems to be working. I also had to re-add the permissions (though I am missing the /tp (player) (playerto) command on the plugin. I'm not sure if this was just omitted from the plugin developed or it's just a permission.

Any thoughts on that? I included the error message on my post above your reply.

Thanks again,
    G

14. Hi,
    i'd like to change the daily limits to 50 and the home limits to 5. How can i do that? If i change the value by myself the plugin donesnt work anymore...
    Thank you

15. WhiteHunter, in your Config file for m-Teleportation, modify the line below:
    Code:
        "DailyLimit": 5,

It's at the bottom of the .json file.

Then reload the plugin by typing in oxide.reload m-Teleportation in your console.

16. i only got a .lua file

17. In your oxide folder where you have the following folders:
    Config
    data
    lang
    logs
    plugins

Click the CONFIG folder :)
    Screenshot

After plugins get loaded, you pretty much make your modifications in the Config folder or data folders. You really shouldn't be messing with the plugin files unless you know how to modify the code.

18. i deleted all teleport files in oxide folder and cpoied them new, changed the file you suggested and it doesnt work. not even an "unknown command"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459685443][/DOUBLEPOST][Oxide] 14:09 [Info] Unloaded plugin Teleportation System v1.4.23 by Mughisi
    [Oxide] 14:09 [Info] Loaded plugin Teleportation System v1.4.23 by Mughisi
    [Oxide] 14:09 [Error] m-Teleportation v1.4.23: Failed to load config file (is the config file corrupt?) (After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: p. Path 'Messages.SyntaxConsoleCommandToPlayer[2]', line 141, position 30.)
    [Oxide] 14:09 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.23'
    File: m-Teleportation.lua Line: 80 attempt to index field 'Settings' (a nil value):
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.AddPlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.PluginLoaded (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

19. used both of these Teleportation System | Page 141 | Oxide

20. changed the file and it has the old value of 2 homes and 5 limits. After changing the values to 5 homes and 50 limits the config file is corrupt again, like above
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459687817][/DOUBLEPOST]I've got it!!!!!!!11!! Thank you both for you great help!! I missed to open the json file with the editor...