1. /listhomes

2. Thank you.

3. Sorry i enter /sethome 1 and see A Syntax Error Occured !

4. post full error you get

5. i fixed the /to problem and some how broke /sethome.
    My apologies to those using my version for which ever feature.
    Please use Resistance's version until rectified.
    I'm working with someone to try and fix the problem at the moment.

6. A Syntax Error Occurred!
    You can only use the /sethome command as follows:
    /sethome <home name> - Saves the current location as your home with the name 'home name'

7. Code:
    [04/07/2016 10:44:53] [Oxide] 10:44 [Info] m-Teleportation: To allow Homes to be set on foundations owned by friends of the player the plugin `Friends API` is required!
    [04/07/2016 10:44:53] [Oxide] 10:44 [Info]                  This plugin can be downloaded at http://forum.rustoxide.com/plugins/friends-api.686/
    [04/07/2016 10:44:53] [Oxide] 10:44 [Info]                  The friends check has temporarily been disabled to prevent problems.
    Friends API for Rust | Oxide installed.
    Help me please!

Attached Files:

8. What version are you running if you can open the script with notepad++ it will show you
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460018369][/DOUBLEPOST]
    try this one please

Attached Files:

9. How can admins tp without permission? and how do i change cooldown from 10min to 1min 30sec's?

EDIT: Oh and the time it takes to tp from 15 seconds to 10 seconds?

10. It worked! Thank you!

11. Code:
    [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdSetHome' on plugin 'm-Teleportation v1.4.25'
    File: m-Teleportation.lua Line: 1433 attempt to call method 'AreFriends' (a string value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    is there a RustIO version, that doesnt use friendsapi?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2016
  12. Resistance,
    this error occurs on which 1.4.26 with VIP, the result was confusion in the messages

13. 1.4.26 is not my version you will need to talk to the coder of that version

14. I know it's not your version of the plugin)) and please tell me, what is your version different from the one from which Mughisi?? Sorry for my bad English.

15. my version works with the new friends plugin

16. Rust:IO Friends List API? or Friends API??

17. Rust:IO Friends List API

18. when can we expect fixed version of the plugin?

19. is there a way to remove homes with a Command??

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

/wipehomes