Team Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 3,070 - First Release: Dec 1, 2015 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Use auto events with eventmanager

2. k1lly0u updated Team Deathmatch with a new update entry:

3. Updated the plugins this morning (EventManager/TDM/GG)

• Blue team doesn't spawn with a t-shirt, green does.
    • When a player gets killed on blue team (b) they get moved to green team (a)
    That's the initial problems I can see!

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2016
  4. Same here!
    First Round all can DMG all and no one have a Shirt

5. You have discovered how to put color shirts in the kit?

6. when I wrote this "event start" in EventManager plugin for start TeamDeathmatch plugin.
    then EventManager wrote me this : "A spawn file must first be loaded."

7. Becouse you need put a spawnfile first, with the plugin spawns database http://oxidemod.org/plugins/spawns-database.720/

8. No, is not working 4 me

9. 12:14 [Info] [Death Notes] [ADMIN] MuffinButton696 did a header into the ground.
    12:14 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEventPlayerDeath' on plugin 'TeamDeathmatch v0.2.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    12:14 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.OnEventPlayerDeath (.BasePlayer vic, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

every time i start a arena 50% of the time the spawn points work, the other 50% its instant fall death and its non stop, no matter how many times you respawn, this is the error i keep getting every death. UPDATE! fixed the spawns causing the error by turning off eject on zones, but now i am getting a error that after someone kills another player in the areana that player gets instant killed by the player who killed him over and over. basicly p1 kills p2, p2 repsawns, p1 gets kill on p2 instant, death log says killed by "no weapon". new error is

[Oxide] 12:43 [Info] [Death Notes] [ADMIN] Knightwolf-=GC=- was shot in the Body by [ADMIN] MuffinButton696 with a No Weapon from 152.28m.
    [Oxide] 12:43 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEventPlayerDeath' on plugin 'TeamDeathmatch v0.2.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 12:43 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.OnEventPlayerDeath (.BasePlayer vic, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [ADMIN] Knightwolf-=GC=-[3736774/76561197979149071] died (Bullet)

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2016
  10. k1lly0u updated Team Deathmatch with a new update entry:

11. arena is working better now, but after the update team shirts are not being given to each team, and i did get this error at the very start of the match. when me and the other player teleported to the arena we died and this is the error it gave for both of us in logs.

08:31 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEventPlayerDeath' on plugin 'TeamDeathmatch v0.2.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    08:31 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.OnEventPlayerDeath (.BasePlayer vic, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

after it teleported us and we both died spawns where working correctly and killing was working as well with no problems except the no shirt on respawn for teams.

12. Need a Update after <Rust> Update.

13. What's broken?

14. [Oxide] 00:33 [Info] [Event Manager] Registered event game:
    [Oxide] 00:33 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnSelectEventGamePost' on plugin 'Tea
    mDeathmatch v0.2.21' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an ins
    tance of an object)
    [Oxide] 00:33 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.OnSelectEventGamePost (S
    ystem.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Obj
    ect& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo metho
    d, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[]
    args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[]
    [Oxide] 00:33 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnSelectEventGamePost' on plugin 'Tea
    mDeathmatch v0.2.21' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an ins
    tance of an object)
    [Oxide] 00:33 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.OnSelectEventGamePost (S
    ystem.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

15. Reload the plugin. It's probably trying to register the game before the plugin has loaded the config. I'll fix it later

16. did a fresh install event manager and team deathmatch and shirts are still not spawning for each team.

17. Works fine for me every time. Post your config

18. there ya go

Attached Files:

19. Has anyone gotten the plugin to work? With event manager I type:
    /event game TeamDeathmatch
    /event kit <kit name>
    /event launch (or open>start)

But it's asking for spawnfile.
    I already added my spawnfiles in console for the teamdeathmatch.
    If I try just loading one spawnfile, it says game is not registered etc.

Anyone else have a step by step?