Team Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 3,050 - First Release: Dec 1, 2015 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Hi, I'm very new to oxide and I am trying to setup this plugin. I have my zone set up, spawn files and event manager. I can set the TeamDeathmatch manually but I don't get a kit. I also can't launch auto event. I get the error "no events were successfully initialized, check that your events were configured correctly. Files attached.

Attached Files:

2. Same here.. no kit when i join the arena..

3. 11:27 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnSelectEventGamePost' on plugin 'TeamDeathmatch v0.2.21' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    11:27 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.OnSelectEventGamePost (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

How to fix?

4. I've found that the autoevents only work if you use the spawnfile exactly the same and not modify the name. So with TDM plugin, the spawnfile should be tdmspawns_a and tdmspawns_b. If you deviate or alter this in any way, your auto events do not work.

If you want to run a second arena ad -hoc, just type in the spawns in chat and/or console. But sometimes this doesn't work either so I sometimes edit the config file, re-load the plugin, run the event, then change back to tdmspawns_a etc.

The auto event will run if you add other game modes like GunGame in the Event Manager settings.

For kits, type /event kit <kit name> in chat prior to load....or in console type "event kit <kit name>" without quotes.

Like here's what I type to manually start an event in console.
    event game TeamDeathmatch
    event spawnfile tdmspawns_a
    tdm.spawns.b tdmspawns_b
    tdm.kills 35
    event kit <kit name>
    event open
    event start

If you want to do the auto event. Type this:
    event game TeamDeathmatch
    event spawnfile tdmspawns_a
    tdm.spawns.b tdmspawns_b
    tdm.kills 35
    event kit <kit name>
    event launch

However the event launch should automatically pick up what you set up in the config files of Event Manager and TeamDeathmatch configs.

5. It`s work for one event or more? I mean i set name spawnfile like name in config to each other events and all be right ?

6. It should. Are you using all TeamDeathmatches or different game modes like GunGame, LastManStanding etc.?

7. Yes, all of this + ChopperSurvival

8. how did you solve this problem? i am having it as well, i have the tdmspawns_a listed correctly.

also for everyone else i am having a problem with tshirts spawning. even after a complete wipe, reinstalled a fresh copy of all plugins 100%, redid everything in the order it shows. spawns, kits, points,everything works. shirts still dont spawn on each team though. i even left the chest empty, only clothing is boots,pants,metalfacemask. I dont know why its not spawning tshirts. please help. here are my configs.

Attached Files:

9. exactly same problem for me ! all works perfectly but no tshirt :/

10. hello guys, we're trying to set up a 100 slots TDM server... we are almost finished but when we activate "TeamDeathmatch" and "EventManager" our animals become invulnerable... we are not sure which one of these plugins are causing that error, but we are looking for a fix... even deactivating all animals would be fine!!! any suggestions?

11. hey i figured out the no tshirt issue. make sure to type /event cs and turn off class selection. have to do it each time a restart happens sadly for me, but it does fix the issue.

12. thanks bro it's work fine ;)

13. how to avoid players zlvl lost on event? any help for this?

14. Request it in the z levels support thread

15. Hello,

Since 2 weeks when i try to install event manager to my server to do an arena mode, server start but player can't join server with error message
    Code:
    [06/17/2016 17:57:41] [Oxide] 17:57 [Info] EventManager and TeamDeathmatch were compiled successfully in 2901ms
    [06/17/2016 17:57:41] [Oxide] 17:57 [Info] Unloaded plugin Team Deathmatch v0.2.21 by k1lly0u
    [06/17/2016 17:57:41] [Oxide] 17:57 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.BroadcastToChat (System.String msg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.EndEvent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.Unload () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [06/17/2016 17:57:41] [Oxide] 17:57 [Info] Unloaded plugin Event Manager v2.0.21 by Reneb / k1lly0u
    [06/17/2016 17:57:41] [Oxide] 17:57 [Debug] TeamDeathmatch plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: EventManager
    [06/17/2016 17:57:41] [Oxide] 17:57 [Info] Loaded plugin Event Manager v2.0.21 by Reneb / k1lly0u
    [06/17/2016 17:57:41] [Oxide] 17:57 [Info] Loaded plugin Team Deathmatch v0.2.21 by k1lly0u
    [06/17/2016 17:57:42] 83.254.217.139:57602/76561198057036573/Agenten kickback.com Rejecting connection - Steam Auth Timeout
    [06/17/2016 17:57:42] 83.254.217.139:57602/76561198057036573/Agenten kickback.com kicked: Steam Auth Timeout
    If someone already caught this problem and solved it, will be happy to know.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2016
  16. xvv

xvv

This plugin adds a lot of fun to the game, especially low pop servers. But, I have to wonder. How do you handle server wipes? Do you have to go back and recreate your arenas after a forced wipe? Is it possible to migrate the physical buildings? Do old config files still work?

17. Spawns aren't spawning on correct place. People keep spawning outside my arena.

18. 21:57 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEventPlayerDeath' on plugin 'TeamDeathmatch v0.2.21' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    21:57 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.OnEventPlayerDeath (.BasePlayer vic, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Players spawns die or outside, and inventory no always restore after end event. Fix please

19. Hi !

Your plugin doesn't work since the last update: 07/07
    Can you repair it please ? Thank you so much

Sorry for my bad English

20. Still working fine for me. This will get more of my attention once I finish the next EventManager update