Team Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 3,070 - First Release: Dec 1, 2015 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. @GSTYLEZ, I am posting my response to your pm here so others can see

The way multiple spawn files works has changed. There is instructions for this on the EM overview. When making your spawn files they need _a and _b at the end of the file names. When setting your auto events you need to set the TEAM A spawn file. TDM, and other multiple spawn file events will take that spawn file name and search for the matching team b file.
    ex. Set team A spawnfile name to 'tdm_spawns_a', TDM will automatically search for 'tdm_spawns_b'. If its not found the game will not run

2. Having issues where both teams are 'winning' and being given points.
    Also the points seem to be given multiple times, so they'll get 10 or 15 points instead of 5. The winning messages display a couple times.

3. I'll take a look this arvo. Are you sure it wasn't just point for kills ontop of win points?

4. I'm sure, I have the points set at default (1 for kill, 5 for win) I got about 2 kills and 17 tickets.
    There was 20 of us and we all had the same issue.

5. Ok, leave it with me

6. @k1lly0u If i change the Team name in cfg, its showing only when player is assign to that team, but in event game, on top gui shows still Team A and Team B, can we get also option to change this? :)

7. I assume you are talking about the string in localization? Use the attached.
    @TheOnlyTermin Also possible fix for too many points being issued at the end of the round. Try it and let me know

Attached Files:

8. Attached Files:

9. Assertion failed: Stomping old lifeStory
    What happened?
    event game TeamDeathmatch
    event spawnfile tdm_a
    event kit tdmkit
    tdm.spawns.a tdm_a
    tdm.spawns.b tdm_b
    tdm.kills 50

Which step is wrong???

10. How to stop players from switching shirts during match?

11. For the spawns you need put this,
    tdm.spawns.a tdmspawns_a
    Only with that, the plugin recognizes spawns from Team B
    I think you need put tdmspawns_a, because if you put tdm_a i think not recognizes (I speak so bad english, sorry, i just try help you) =)

12. I have solved this problem.
    TKS

13. With my help? or on your own? I'm glad =D

14. Small bug, when players joins event, and then changes mind and /event leave, the scores and UI stays on screen till end of event.

15. Oh no.
    They dier by fall over and over again.
    How to prevent this problem?
    Tks

16. i am still having no luck with tshirt spawning for each team. all configs are default at this point with only the zone name and points to win being changed. everything else is working perfectly fine, spawning in, saving inventories, zones, kits, just no tshirt spawning on each team. uploaded config as well.

Attached Files:

17. Anybody help me, how can I add kit with a fully loaded gun. I mean not 4 bullet in holder, I mean 30 bullet full holder? [sry for eng]

18. reload the weapon so its full before you make the kit with it, thats how i got all my kits to spawn with loaded guns

19. I reload, and gun still not full ( like a new gun with 4 bullets