Team Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 3,050 - First Release: Dec 1, 2015 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Can't you disable TP for the arena zone using ZoneManager? Maybe I am missing something?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458581812][/DOUBLEPOST]K1lly0u,
    Can the Tshirts be set to any hex color or does Rust only allow certain colors?

2. Yes. They TP seconds before the Event starts which makes them teleport back. The only thing Zone manager is doing is blocking the actual command, not the teleport.

3. You can only use the skins available for the type of clothing you selected. Look in the docs for skin ids
    Event manager will need to be updated to fix t
    This was fixed in the rewrite, if it is still a issue I will have to take a look later
    unsure, haven't had that problem. When I get some free time I'll take a look

4. It seems to be working now, lol. No idea, first couple times we came in with 68% haha Weird. Thanks tho! xD

5. So this may not be your problem and likely it isn't but I'm going to float it here anyway because you are so helpful. I am using inventory guardian with auto-inventory recovery on death. It seems this also works while in the arena. So during the match you end up filling up with clothing and weapons and whatever is in the kit. When the event ends all is fine but regardless it is ultra annoying during the event.

How would you solve for this problem?

6. how to change team? a to b ?

7. Console Commands
    • tdm.spawns.a "spawnfilename" - Changes Team A Spawnfile
    • tdm.spawns.b "spawnfilename" - Changes Team B Spawnfile
    • tdm.kills "XX" - Set the number of kills to win the match, can be done during a round.
    • tdm.team "playername" "a -or- b" - Changes a players team to either A or B

8. Howdy!

I'm not sure if it would be TDM or Event Manager, but I am utilisting the Team Deathmatch as a core for other (manual handled [by in-game admins]) set-ups. I want to to introduce sleeping bags into TDM, at the moment if you click on the sleeping bag if will take you to the spawn.configfile's location. Can I change that so sleeping bags could be used as vanilla within TDM?

Question 2, in TDM the animal health goes up exponetially is there a way to set the animal health back to a standard level within the TDM scenario?

Much appreciated!

9. For the sleeping bag thing you would need to modify EventManager. Its not set up to do what you want
    Second, this doesn't change animal health, all I can think of is maybe you have set your zone so animals don't take damage? I can't remember what the flag for that is called sorry

10. Thanks, really appreciated! What timezone are you in? Quick response!

11. Aus, I just happened to be browsing at the right time :p

12. i dont get the kit tdmkit. all i get is a colored tshirt. do anyone have a fix for this?

13. Make sure you set the correct kit name in the config or manually before the event using event.kit "kitname"

14. ah i just fallowed the guide on your plugin description page and it dosent match what being generated in the config file per default. it works. you might want to change it to whats being generated in the config so you wont get spammed with noobs like me ;)

15. I've posted this question on EventManager but was hoping someone here may be able to shed light. Is there a way to make the teamdeathmatch an auto event? I think the EventManager only has the script for one spawnfile.

Also, I read that we could change shirts using short names. Does anyone have a resource they can link me to get the short names?
    Thanks!

16. ok, i didnt realize :p
    set whatever in the auto event spawnfile (as long as its a valid spawnfile) and tdm will use the spawnfiles you set in the tdm config
    item list => Rust

17. You are awesome! I'll try this out. Also, can I just change the "Color" shirts by using a different #? Like Hex Colors?

18. you need to use a skin for the shirt, its the next section after the item list in the docs

19. Thank you!

20. Can I have multiple arenas all set up using TeamDeathmatch? My desert TDM is going great with its spawnfiles and everything, but say I would like to add an iceberg arena as well. How would I add that into the rotation?