Team Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 3,050 - First Release: Dec 1, 2015 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. I have a problem with your plugin virtually no tdm + manages to make headshot when I take it out you can do ...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455327632][/DOUBLEPOST]I put the plugin you can no longer kill the first shot.

I take off tdm you can do haedshot why ????

2. The only damage modifier this has checks to see if tdm is running and then it will only scale damage for TDMPlayers. So I don't see how it could affect anything out of the arena since it removes all damage to teammates only. If it was this it would throw NRE's

3. looks removing your plugin does not affect more
    if you put them plugins you can not make one shot

if you do not believe I'll show in my server
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455362905][/DOUBLEPOST]p.player.Hurt(300, DamageType.Bullet, null, true);

I believe it is this string the problem .

4. No that line kills a player once his team has been switched. There is no way this is causing it, damage has to pass through the TDM player class (which gets destroyed at the end of a round) and if it does and the player is not playing tdm (which won't happen because there are checks) it will throw a NRE

5. is why I put your plugin you can not do oneshot O_O ?

6. Let me breakdown the only piece of code related to damage in this plugin. All TDMPlayer components are destroyed at the end of a round and the data is wiped. All the parts I write in red will be parts that the function would throw a NRE if this was happening to normal players

private void OnEntityTakeDamage(BaseCombatEntity entity, HitInfo hitinfo)
    {
    if (UseTDM && Started) // Check to see if TDM is the selected game mode and if it has started. If the game has not started this function ends right here
    {
    if (entity is BasePlayer && hitinfo.Initiator is BasePlayer)
    {
    var victim = entity.GetComponent<TDMPlayer>(); //Here // Checks to make sure the victim is a TDM player, which can only happen if they are in a game.
    var attacker = hitinfo.Initiator.GetComponent<TDMPlayer>(); //Here
    if (victim.player.userID != attacker.player.userID) //Here
    {
    if (victim.team == attacker.team) //Here
    {
    hitinfo.damageTypes.ScaleAll(ffDamageMod); // Scales the damage, default is 0 so unless you changed it in config it would deal no damage at all
    SendReply(attacker.player, lang.GetMessage("title", this, attacker.player.UserIDString) + lang.GetMessage("ff", this, attacker.player.UserIDString)); //Here // If this was changing damage this message would be displayed to the attacker telling them not to shoot teammates

You can clearly see, it would throw 4 NREs before even getting to the part that scales damages. So unless you console is full of errors its not this plugin

7. I can run the plugin and it work well. But i have some problems before and after using it for a TeamDeathmatch.
    1- When a match is over my server autokit is disable.
    2- When teamdeathmatch is loaded but not in used it still send information message when i start other events.
    3- Events done after using a team deathmatch will have non working kits.

My work around is to have oxide.unload TeamDeathmatch in my .bat file and only load the plugin when i want to use it and unload it afterward. But that mean i cannot use teamdeathmatch in autoevent when i go afk.

8. hello. i got this error ?

1:22 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEventPlayerDeath' on plugin 'TeamDeathmatch v0.2.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    1:22 AM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.OnEventPlayerDeath (.BasePlayer vic, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

9. Ok I fixed the message, the kits however are handled by EventManager so you may need to post over there. I think you will find kits stop working for players after they have been in the arena, but if they are killed or suicide after the event kits will work for them

How often does that happen? I am not sure where you got your copy since current version is 0.2.02 and you have 0.2.2?

10. k1lly0u updated Team Deathmatch with a new update entry:

11. that's weird.
    i open the .cs and: [Info("Team Deathmatch", "k1lly0u", "0.2.02", ResourceId = 1484)]
    normal download last update

12. when i start a deathmatch event i get 1 spawn point that works fine and the other player drowns. any idea why? is this a SpawnsDatabase plugin issue?

13. [Oxide] 4:08 PM [Warning] Calling hook CanBeWounded resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: ZoneManager, TeamDeathmatch
    Why is this happening? It's annoying since every time a person gets shot they end up wounded despite the fact NoWounded is on in zone manager

14. same problem is the good that if you leave the arena the conflict that you can not make head shoot remains. I had to put the old version.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456489675][/DOUBLEPOST]with this version works

Attached Files:

15. when players connect and the game begins, Team player A and B dao spawn together, how to fix this?
    in the second round they dao respawn in their place

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2016
  16. igor1150 -> I ran into the same problem.

17. Whenever the even starts, my players start with 68% health, and have it set to 100.00 in the json. Any idea what am doing wrong?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2016
  18. I see many events TeamDeathmatch for example offering friendlyfire disabled. Is there a way to enforce this across an entire server all the time using oxide.groups or some other method? It is my last big hurdle. I have tried to search and read as much as possible but can't seem to find an answer; sorry if this is a repeat!

Thanks!!!

19. I'm using Clans and FriendlyFire.
    -When players have played 1 arena game, their normal friendlyfire stops working in outside the arena.
    Are there any fix for this?

Edit:
    Another major bug. When people do /home -> Join arena -> They teleport back with items.
    They get godmode outside the arena aswell but can damage other people.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2016