Team Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 3,050 - First Release: Dec 1, 2015 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. We have installed the plugin, but we need to have two teams were different sets of KITS, as it can be done?

2. I have an issue where sometimes people don't spawn in with the kit they were given, it seems like if you die you get the kit then but its weird sometimes no one spawns in with a kit, sometimes they spawn in with their items, sometimes they get the kit lol

3. kits are handled by eventmanager so cant change anything sorry

4. Oddly I am spawning everyone in one spot.
    So I redid everything and still not having much luck

in the console i put event.game TeamDeathmatch, tdm.spawns.a "tdmspawns_a", tdm.spawns.b "tdmspawns_b", event.open, event.start

everything seems to be working except the spawns. Green and Blue spawn in the same room

tdmspawns_a & b spawns file
    Code:
    tdmspawns_a
    {
      "1": {
        "x": -582.55,
        "y": 0.75,
        "z": -254.11
      }
    }tdmspawns_b
    {
      "1": {
        "x": -543.75,
        "y": 0.75,
        "z": -198.36
      }
    }

config file
    Code:
    {
      "Messages - Kill": "{0} killed {4}. (<color=#00ee76>Team.A - {1}</color> | <color=#0099CC>Team.B - {2}</color> | <color=orange>Score Limit - {3}</color>)",
      "TeamDeathmatch - Damage - Scale": 0.0,
      "TeamDeathmatch - Event - Team A SpawnFile": "tdmspawns_a",
      "TeamDeathmatch - Event - Team B SpawnFile": "tdmspawns_b",
      "TeamDeathmatch - Kit - Default": "tdmkit",
      "TeamDeathmatch - Start - Health": 100.0,
      "TeamDeathmatch - Team A Shirt": "tshirt",
      "TeamDeathmatch - Team B Shirt": "tshirt.long",
      "TeamDeathmatch - Win - Kills Needed": 21,
      "TeamDeathmatch - Zone - Name": "TeamDeathmatch",
      "Tokens - On Win": 10,
      "Tokens - Per Kill": 1
    }

5. Are you running auto events? Because they are broken with this atm. If you are running manual events you will need to roll back to the previous version until I come up with a fix

6. I loaded just the tdm.spawns.a as the spawnfile and it appears to be working now

I don't do auto events just yet. population is lower on the weekdays. still trying to figure something out for that

7. I am trying to set up the team deathmatch but when I type in event.game teamdeathmatch it says its not found when I made it exactly like that

please make me a config premade to fit tdmkit tdmspawns_a/ tdmspawns_b

8. event.game TeamDeathmatch. I can't make a config for you, you need to make the spawnfiles and kits yourself

9. This is probably not your issue but did you put capitol T in Teamdeathmatch?

10. I have done a rewrite of TDM and am looking for a couple of testers to help me find bugs before I post it. Seems like autoevents are working properly now and the code has been tidied up. If you can help me out PM me

11. I would help but dont have death matches set up would need someones files for testing can use there map just for testing if needed

12. Setup an Arena
    Set the Spawns, 1 on either side.
    both named , tdmspawns_a / tdmspawns_b respectively
    created the kit , tdmkit

In console
    event.game TeamDeathmatch
    event.kit tdmkit
    tdm.spawns.a tdm_spawns_a
    tdm.spawns.b tdm_spawns_b
    tdm.kills 30
    event.open
    *join*
    event.start

People spawn on each spawn and not their correct team spawn either that or they just all spawn in the same place.

13. I'll post the update tonight

14. You are doing this correctly, you just need to only do tdm.spawns.a tdm_spawns_a don't do this for b

15. k1lly0u updated Team Deathmatch with a new update entry:

16. Hi, I have an error when entering the players check directly from the server !!
    thanks for your work

17. what is the error

18. It gives me error console. Directly enter the second player in the event, the server ejects him and everybody else after the second.

19. you need to post the error