Team Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 3,050 - First Release: Dec 1, 2015 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. A small question. To start the Teamdeatmatch. You have to control event.game Team Deatmatch? Or event.game Deatmatch?

2. event.game TeamDeathmatch

3. Ty man ! And for choose spawn file I have to write event.spawn file tdm.spawns.a and event.spawnsfile tdm.spawns.b.
    Or I just marked a point of spawns and that's enough?

4. i do this, event.spawnfile tdmspawns_a, tdm.spawns.a tdmspawns_a, tdm.spawns.b tdmspawns_b

5. I can not put a spawns. The console tells me that the point of spawns has not been found. While I have created the spawns.

6. You created the file, but, you used the command /spawns_add to add spawnpoints to the file¿?

7. Yes i using /spawns_new - /Spawns-add - ( i add 1 point) and /spawns_save tdmspawns_a. And i retry this for spawns b.

8. "event.spawnfile tdmspawns_a", then open the event.

9. Its okay :) Ty for help.

10. In events manager config file on auto events there is only space for one a spawnfile? how do I get around this as in your config for tdm there are two spawn a and spawn b, I want the tdm to be running on auto launch all the time and i cant as the teams are spawning in each others bases due to only being able to launch the plugin with one spawn file listed in the events manager, so the only way to launch a successful tdm on auto with two team spawn locations is manually or have am missed something easy lol?

"AutoEvents - Activate": true,
    "AutoEvents - Announce Open Interval": 30,
    "AutoEvents - Config": {
    "0": {
    "closeonstart": "false",
    "gametype": "TeamDeathmatch",
    "maxplayers": "24",
    "minplayers": "8",
    "spawnfile": "pvptdm", ####Here####
    "timelimit": "600",
    "timetojoin": "60"

also this

"AutoEvents - Interval between 2 events": 600,
    "Default - Game": "TeamDeathmatch",
    "Default - Spawnfile": "pvptdm", ####Here####

Any ideas how to get around this?

Many Thanks.

11. Set it to team a spawn file. It's irrelevant aslong as its a valid spawn file. TeamDeathmatch should override it with the spawn files set in its config. You can changes spawns using the console commands listed on the overview

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016
  12. Thanks for the help and speedy response I'll go it ago :)

13. Let me know, I had to change some stuff to get it working with auto events, if it doesn't work I'll have to come up with something else

14. It was working fine but since the update, no matter what I try, I can't get the teams to spawn correctly. They both spawn on top of each other in Team B's spawnpoint.

I did regular commands event.game TeamDeathmatch
    Then event.spawnfile tdmspawns_a and b
    Then tdm.spawns.a tdmspawns_a, then b
    event.open
    event.start

It starts and the kits and uniforms all load successfully. Only problem is they both spawned in the same place.

Things I have tried:
    uninstalling all 3 plugins and reinstalling
    unloading and reloading spawns plugin
    re-recreating the spawn points
    re-recreating the zone

Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

15. We are having the same issue. Seems to work properly for a bit, but then everyone spawns from the Team B spawnfile.

16. i have more sugestions k1lly0u, well maybe its a bug, but while there is an event, the players who not joined the event, can't have kits, this is related from TDM or maybe the EventManager it self?

Thanx ;)

17. after event, team of winner does not receive its tokens.
    "Tokens - On Win": 1,
    "Tokens - Per Kill": 0

18. Code:
    void Winner(BasePlayer player)
            {
                string teamName = Teams[player.userID].ToString();;
    Just seen the double simi colon here ^^

19. I have a major problem, I can't start my event, I have 3 people and we are all in and I can't force start it says not enough players, and if I start the auto event and set the min players to 2 and max to 3, we all join and it says it will start but never does, this doesn't happen with my ChopperSurvival plugin though so is there a conflicting player count config I'm missing? I have spawns kit/everything setup.