Team Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 3,050 - First Release: Dec 1, 2015 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. i havea problem with spawn points. uhm when i satrt the event players cant spawn the points only admıns can how can i fix it.players spawning outside of the dome :/

2. i solve this now they all spawning the same place :/

3. Hi, I'm having an issue, this works fine when I set up a TeamDM manually, but when I let EventManager run the TeamDM, both teams end up with the same T shirt in the kit, what's the trick to getting them working right via EventManager.

I use the same kit when I set a game up manually as in EventManager so don't know what the issue could be apart from maybe the plugins not playing nice with each other.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2016
  4. anyway to have a gui leaderboard ? to show kills and deaths per player?

5. I imagine that's coming with the new version of event manager. Check it out as the Dev just posted a link to the overhauled beta

6. Hey guys,

Whenever I attempt to start a Team Deathmatch I type:

/event game TeamDeathmatch

but I get this error:

This Game TeamDeathmatch isn't registered, did you reload the game after loading Event - Core?

Please help, thanks.

7. Plugin is definitely installed? Maybe give it a reload. Watch the rcon console to see if there's errors

8. I reinstalled it and copied the default configuration from the overview. For some reason my install had a completely different default config although I had never changed it myself. Thanks.

9. Hi guy how are you ?

Can you add support Scorboard GUI from LaserHydra please?

10. edit, weird
    [DOUBLEPOST=1476537732][/DOUBLEPOST]
    He's been working on a major new version for a while, its in beta, i tried it out, its GUI'd up the ying yang, it's taking a while to iron out some of the bugs but it will be worth it

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  11. Any chance someone could fix v2 of this plugin as v3 is a way off and it wont load after last update, thanks

12. Yes not working, Wold advised me 1 error was due to update but fully updated and still same, deleted config same, please can someone look at this.

Code:
     [Oxide] 00:29 [Error] Error while compiling TeamDeathmatch.cs(144,41): error CS0266: Cannot implicitly convert type `int' to `ulong'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)
    (00:29:33) | [Oxide] 00:29 [Error] Error while compiling EventManager.cs(156,64): error CS0131: The left-hand side of an assignment must be a variable, a property or an indexer

13. hello, here is a temporary fixed version of TDM and EventManager

Attached Files:

14. @dIMjIM

Looks like the old problem has come back where the teams dont receive their tops if Team DM is launched as an auto event, works fine manually launched, had this a couple months back.

Code:
    {
      "DefaultKit": "teamdm",
      "EventName": "TeamDeathmatch",
      "FF_Damage_Modifier": 0.0,
      "GUI_TextSize": 20,
      "GUIDimX": 0.4,
      "GUIDimY": 0.06,
      "GUIPosX": 0.3,
      "GUIPosY": 0.92,
      "KillLimit": 10,
      "StartingHealth": 100.0,
      "TeamA_Color": "#33CC33",
      "TeamA_Shirt": "shirt.collared",
      "TeamA_SkinID": 793150976,
      "TeamA_Spawnfile": "teamdm_a",
      "TeamB_Color": "#003366",
      "TeamB_Shirt": "shirt.collared",
      "TeamB_SkinID": 791713973,
      "TeamB_Spawnfile": "teamdm_b",
      "Tokens_Kill": 5,
      "Tokens_Win": 300,
      "ZoneName": "31914013"
    }
    [DOUBLEPOST=1478635698][/DOUBLEPOST]@k1lly0u Dude I know you're working on v3, but it's taking quite a while to get all the bugs out of it for full release, meanwhile v2 is suffering and barely works after the wipe, any chance of an update to at least Team DM and DM? TeamDM isn't applying the t shirts, DM isn't teleporting users to the arena. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
  15. Spawning with no Kit? Anyone else have that issue?

16. I've had that issue before, I've found that it's good to set the kit in both eventmanager AND in the team deathmatch config. Also, the plugin doesn't like all kinds of items being the 'shirt'. It works fine with chest plates and facemasks though. Are you running your Team Dm's from chat manually or with Eventmanager?

17. I've solved it now, I had to manually set the kit being used for the Event, I haven't tried the automatic version yet.

18. Use Eventmanager man, makes it so much better and you can just leave auto events running that start every 10 mins. I currently have a melee deathmatch, gun deathmatch and team dm set up that run every 7 mins from the last one finishing, they also auto cancel if not enough people join and move on to the next event.

19. Yeah I've done it in the past, I just done a few trial runs first because we are still building the ultimate arena ;)