Team Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 3,050 - First Release: Dec 1, 2015 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Deleted TDM config, working fine now, thanks

2. Is there a way to set this up with zone managers so that each team has an assigned building spot. Like Spot 1 only team a can build, spot 2 only team b, etc?

3. Nah its not really for that

4. There is no possibility to change the class (kit) in game ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483124352][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you remove the button "Close" on the selection kit page ? Because if a player close the page without select a kit.. :/

5. For everybody that has some trouble with shooting team mates:
    I uploaded my config file with the colors red and blue.
    not tested yet, but should be fine.

Attached Files:

6. ye class changing would be nice.

7. Ok, there is already class changing. Just type /event and use "Change class"

8. I think what you mean is what you've seen on youtube with that great youtubers event?
    That one was completely running live by admins using commands if right.
    To make this plugin working like that is to complicated I think, because you need to assign building spots, an area, gather timers, build timers, and the plugin needs to remove everything afterwards, so the event can be played again.
    To make people able to build you need to run it on the land, and there is a great possibillity that a bug can appear and the server got wiped out.
    Thats how I think about it, but not the owner ;)

9. Hello !

I can not translate in the scoreboard in top-right of the screen the word "name". Can you tell me how I can do this ?

And I have a good idea : put the square color previous the name of the player for know how player is in how team !

10. How did you make it look on the team heights?

11. Even with different shirt colors, my players still gripe about not being able to tell each other apart... I think if head pieces were an option per team, it would be great. Buckets vs Coffee cans for example, much easier to distinguish. Or some additional pants color options per team, or something... Or maybe change it to allow separate kits per team, so you could do two identicle kits but each can have different skins. It's just too hard to tell teams apart.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2017
  12. Hello, i've a problem..

(13:03:17) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'TeamDeathmatch v0.3.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Why?

13. hi ,
    i have a problem after i get killed in tdm i spawn out of the arena and everything freezes.
    i have to quit rust i go in the server agian.

please help i love this tdm

14. @k1lly0u Would you ever consider adding a 2nd kit so you could have 2 completely different looking teams? I've made a bank on my server and would love to make a cops and robbers match.

Thanks

15. Any way to rid of spears after a deathmatch? I have a primitive match with spears and bows and after the match ends everyone is left with spears and arrows stuck in their face.. anyone know of how I can get that to stop happening?

16. Nah its a bug with all the events currently. Waiting on a fix but @k1lly0u hasn't been around for a while

17. I need help with a little dude.

TEAM A have a Green T-Shirt and TEAM B have a Blue T-Shirt.

I want to change the color of TEAMS and put different color, for example
    TEAM A = WHITE
    TEAM B = BLACK
    because this are more different in the darkness.

Can anyone help me saying how can i change the colour or If I need a ID Skin where can I found the ID's ??

Thank you

18. Oxide API for Rust

You can even use a different item id to use a different piece of clothing to differentiate teams, i use skinned Hoodie's but in the past I've experimented with Facemasks and Chest plates.

You can also change the team color text by changing the hex color in the config.

19. Seems to be outdated

Code:
     TeamDeathmatch - Failed to compile: TeamDeathmatch.cs(525,21): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `connection' and no extension method `connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

20. I changed in teamdeathmatch.json the config in hex from green to white #FFFFFF when I start the event now, people have the White T-shirt in the bag and the weared T-shirt continue having Green color....

Please help me

Attached Files: