Team Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 3,050 - First Release: Dec 1, 2015 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Team Deathmatch with a new update entry:

2. 0:55:08) | Unable to load TeamDeathmatch. TeamDeathmatch.cs(525,21): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `connection' and no extension method `connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

The plugin give this error.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update to the latest version of the plugin.

4. Can anyone help me to change the colour of t-shirt???

json uploaded.

Attached Files:

5. I must be newbing it up, now everything works just fine, game spawns, everybody goes to their set spawn points..but the issue is one side can only die from perfect headshots and they take no other damage..any ideas?

6. Bit of an annoying limitation is the classes. You can only have one set of classes, which if, like us, you have 2 very different themed Team Deathmatches you have to switch out every time and can only run manually, also need to manually swap out our config file every time because the item and skin denoting the teams is different between the 2 as well. Was looking forward to having both as auto events but nurrrrp

however we did find a cool workaround for having 2 different items denoting team colours

7. k1lly0u updated Team Deathmatch with a new update entry:

8. How do you get 2 different sets of clothing/armor to work? I tried setting one to Bone armor, and the other to the hazmat suit, but the clothing is only appearing in the inventory and not equipped (and equipping it is locked out). I don't get it..?

Does my kit for TDM need to contain empty armor/clothing slots for this to work? Has anyone gotten this to work yet?

config:
    {
    "EventSettings": {
    "DefaultKit": "tdmkit",
    "DefaultZoneID": "tdmzone",
    "TokensOnKill": 1,
    "TokensOnWin": 5
    },
    "GameSettings": {
    "FFDamageModifier": 0.0,
    "ScoreLimit": 20,
    "StartHealth": 100.0
    },
    "Messaging": {
    "MainColor": "<color=orange>",
    "MSGColor": "<color=#939393>"
    },
    "TeamA": {
    "ClothingItems": {
    "hazmatsuit": 0
    },
    "Color": "#33CC33",
    "Spawnfile": "tdmspawns_a"
    },
    "TeamB": {
    "ClothingItems": {
    "bone.armor.suit": 0
    },
    "Color": "#003366",
    "Spawnfile": "tdmspawns_b"
    }
    }

9. k1lly0u updated Team Deathmatch with a new update entry:

10. EDIT..

So far the new update is working well for me, outfits included.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  11. yeah works great for me but players get a touch of lagg in the games any reason for this

12. How to change colour of shirts

13. @k1lly0u Been getting these errors for a while now.. currently on the latest Oxide as of this posting..

[05/04/2017 17:10:43] at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.OnCreateWorldProjectile (.HitInfo info, .Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. How to give different kit to team A and team B?

15. k1lly0u updated Team Deathmatch with a new update entry:

16. TeamDM doing the same thing since the latest update with no way to turn it off in config

upload_2017-5-21_23-3-16.png

17. Could Team Deathmatch please be changed so that an event config data file is what can govern the clothing. We have differently themed Team Deathmatches and to get the right clothing we currently have to swap out our team deathmatch config file with our alternative one so people look the part. the ability to change each item in the config was a nice additiona but its still limiting in terms of theming your matches to the arena they're fought in.

18. @k1lly0u Bit redundant given that thing we discussed but this would be an awesome feature for themed TDM's

K1llyou.png

19. Hey k1lly0u love your work with all of your plugins!!

is there a way to have items deleted instead of moved to your main player container? for eg.

with the ClothingItems when the person is using a Kit chosen from the Event Manager Classes?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2017