Team Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 3,050 - First Release: Dec 1, 2015 - Last Update: May 21, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Latest and greatest from long suffering V2 :(

Code:
    (20:50:57) | [Oxide] 12:50 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnSelectEventGamePost' on plugin 'TeamDeathmatch v0.2.21' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (20:50:57) | [Oxide] 12:50 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.OnSelectEventGamePost (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (20:50:57) | [Oxide] 12:50 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnSelectEventGamePost' on plugin 'TeamDeathmatch v0.2.21' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (20:50:57) | [Oxide] 12:50 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.OnSelectEventGamePost (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Causes this

upload_2016-12-3_21-9-3.png

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2016
  2. These files need to be put in Event Manager plugins forms... took me forever to find this...

3. For some reason, my Event Manager and TeamDeathmatch are not working with each other. I have the newest versions that were uploaded a page or two back from here. However, everytime I try to type "/event game TeamDeathmatch" it says the game isn't registered and suggested to reload the game after the Event Manager core. I do so and amidst all the messages TeamDeathmatch states that "no event plugin exists", so I am at a loss as to what to do now...

4. Reload Team Dm plugin, it will register it with EventManager

5. I have done that. When I do that, it results with "no event plugin exists" in the list of things. I have done that about 10 times now.

EDIT: The problem I am seeing is the two lines below. In this I unloaded Event Manager and Team Deathmatch. Then loaded Event Manager then loaded Team Deathmatch. Below is what was printed to Rusty when I loaded Team Deathmatch.

[Oxide] 12:38 [Info] TeamDeathmatch and EventManager were compiled successfully in 170ms
    [Oxide] 12:38 [Warning] Calling 'Unload' on 'EventManager v2.0.24' took 359ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    [Oxide] 12:38 [Info] [MagicDescription] Server description updated!
    [Oxide] 12:38 [Info] Unloaded plugin Event Manager v2.0.24 by Reneb / k1lly0u
    [Oxide] 12:38 [Info] Loaded plugin Team Deathmatch v0.2.21 by k1lly0u
    [Oxide] 12:38 [Info] [Team Deathmatch] Event plugin doesn't exist
    [Oxide] 12:38 [Info] Loaded plugin Event Manager v2.0.24 by Reneb / k1lly0u

It AUTOMATICALLY unloads Event Manager, then proceeds to load the game, which correctly identifies that the Event Manager isn't running. But WHY does reload/loading Team Deathmatch automatically unload Event Manager before reloading it or loading the game? Just incorrect order of loading/unloading.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2016
  6. Questions...
    Is there a way to keep the TDM mode on permanently? i.e: Making a modded server where there are two teams in a constant battle.
    If I were to have TDM on permanently, is there a way to create more events that occur simultaneously?
    When a player logs off the server, are they kicked out of the event? Even if it is permanent?
    Is friendly fire on/off?

7. Hi, i have added Blue and Green Beenie hats to the spawns as well as the already blue and green shirts, what im looking for it so be able to change different hats as per map.

I have attached the working copy of TeamDeathmatch.cs with the added coloured beenies

(If you are using this please be aware i have removed the line of code shown below to get the shirts to work in auto event and make sure you delete your current "oxide\config\TeamDeathmatch.json" file before loading if you have teamdeathmatch installed already.)

Removed code line in blue:
    private void GiveTeamGear(BasePlayer player)
    {
    player.health = configData.StartingHealth;
    EventManager.GivePlayerKit(player, Kit);
    if (!EventManager.UseClassSelection)

GiveTeamShirts(player);
    }

I tried add the following lines to the "EventManger.json file" to load the bandana and boonie hats to certain maps it but it still loads the beenie hats

TeamA_Hat = "beenie",
    TeamA_SkinHatID = 10017,
    TeamB_Hat = "beenie",
    TeamB_SkinHatID = 10018,

This may be an Event Manager question as i see this in the EventManger.json file:

"CloseOnStart": false,
    "EventMode": 0,
    "GameType": "TeamDeathmatch",
    "Kit": "tdmbow",
    "MaximumPlayers": 20,
    "MinimumPlayers": 2,
    "Spawnfile": "tdmspawnred_a",
    "TeamA_Color": "#33CC33",
    "TeamA_Shirt": "tshirt",
    "TeamA_SkinID": 0,

TeamA_Hat = "bandana",
    TeamA_SkinHatID = 0,
    TeamB_Hat = "boonie",
    TeamB_SkinHatID = 0,

"TeamB_Color": "#003366",
    "TeamB_Shirt": "tshirt",
    "TeamB_SkinID": 14177,
    "TimeLimit": 600,
    "TimeToJoin": 60,
    "UseClassSelector": false,
    "ZoneID": null

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016
  8. CHR

CHR

Would love to see more love to this!

Would be great if there would be friendapi Support. Or somethig simular to get them viewed on the LM.

9. 00:33 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnSelectEventGamePost' on plugin 'TeamDeathmatch v0.2.21' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    00:33 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.OnSelectEventGamePost (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. k1lly0u updated Team Deathmatch with a new update entry:

11. Failed to call hook 'RegisterGame' on plugin 'TeamDeathmatch v0.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

12. Did you download the new EM and EMI?

13. yes fresh install for everything instead i used deathmatch witch works all but if they leave the zone it dont kill you see the explosion. and the message that pops up.

14. post your config

15. here is the config

Code:
    {  "EventSettings": {
        "DefaultKit": "tdmkit",
        "DefaultZoneID": "tdmzone",
        "TokensOnKill": 1,
        "TokensOnWin": 5
      },
      "GameSettings": {
        "FFDamageModifier": 0.0,
        "ScoreLimit": 10,
        "StartHealth": 100.0
      },
      "Messaging": {
        "MainColor": "<color=orange>",
        "MSGColor": "<color=#939393>"
      },
      "TeamA": {
        "Color": "#33CC33",
        "Shirt": "tshirt",
        "SkinID": 0,
        "Spawnfile": "tdmspawnsa"
      },
      "TeamB": {
        "Color": "#003366",
        "Shirt": "tshirt",
        "SkinID": 14177,
        "Spawnfile": "tdmspawnsb"
      }
    }
    }
    here is the config

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2016
  16. k1lly0u updated Team Deathmatch with a new update entry:

17. Got it, still gettin errors though and doesnt show up in EMI, reloaded etc.

Code:
    (20:19:23) | [Oxide] 12:19 [Error] Failed to call hook 'RegisterGame' on plugin 'TeamDeathmatch v0.3.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (20:19:23) | [Oxide] 12:19 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.RegisterGame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. Im not getting any issues here. It can only be 2 things, 1) You have a invalid config, or 2) EventManager hasnt loaded, which it should've done prior to allowing TDM to load, also since that hook isn't called until 5 seconds after it has... I was having issues with the requires system before but I was told by making a few changes they wouldn't be a problem anymore. So at this stage I don't know how to help you sorry, all the events are setup the exact same way regarding this stuff so its quite odd only TDM won't load for you

19. k1lly0u updated Team Deathmatch with a new update entry:

20. (13:26:16) | [Oxide] 14:25 [Error] Failed to call hook 'RegisterGame' on plugin 'TeamDeathmatch v0.3.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(13:26:17) | [Oxide] 14:25 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.TeamDeathmatch.RegisterGame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Any solutions?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1482665277][/DOUBLEPOST]have updated to 0.3.1
    [DOUBLEPOST=1482665340][/DOUBLEPOST]It was apper after i installed ENInterface