1. I have an idea to make a login system, and then you can see all the statistics, but someone without the login details would only see what you have allowed to show in the config.

2. This dude has an excellent head on his shoulders. This is going to be a one of a kind plugin.

3. Vilsol updated Stats with a new update entry:

New Features, Bugfixes, SQL Update

4. Hey Vilsol,

What would be the easiest way to get a list of players currently online, and a list of all players with their total kills/deaths next to their name?

Hoping this is possible with where the plugin is at right now :D

Cheers

Sidenote: just updated, (I ran the SQL Query), updated / reloaded the plugin, and the live_data table is empty (thus the .php isnt returning any values), also i'm getting a message in the console every 5seconds (my query url is successfully set in the config, i am still getting all other stats - just not live stats)

[Oxide] 3:21 PM [Info] [Stats] : 500

- just got another error in the console (i am no longer getting the 500 message in the console after this error popped up)

Code:
    [Oxide] 3:28 PM [Error] Failed to run a 60.00 timer (IOException: Invalid handle to path "C:\*\*\*\5067\[Unknown]")
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)
    [Oxide] 3:28 PM [Debug]   at System.IO.FileStream.Dispose (Boolean disposing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.Stream.Close () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ObjectStream.IO.ObjectStreamWrapper`2[ObjectStream.Data.CompilerMessage,ObjectStream.Data.CompilerMessage].Close () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ObjectStream.ObjectStreamConnection`2[ObjectStream.Data.CompilerMessage,ObjectStream.Data.CompilerMessage].CloseImpl () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ObjectStream.ObjectStreamConnection`2[ObjectStream.Data.CompilerMessage,ObjectStream.Data.CompilerMessage].Close () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ObjectStream.ObjectStreamClient`2[ObjectStream.Data.CompilerMessage,ObjectStream.Data.CompilerMessage].Stop () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.OnShutdown () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    hope that helps

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
  5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which Oxide build are you using? I'd recommend using release builds only, else update to the latest development snapshot.

6. Wow this is amazing! Nice work mate.
    One thing I have noticed is the date seems to show as this for me: 1435643250

7. live stats doesn't work on site.
    Info is empty

Attached Files:

8. Never mind, live stats is now showing :D

9. Live stats doesn't work for me and i don't have no idea what to do.
    http://st-rust.ru/stats/

10. Got my live stats working :), not 100% sure how, lots of messing around

still @Vilsol

11. At me do not work:(
    Test site:
    http://u5294sagq.mn1.justhost.ru/
    Code:
    {
      "Query_URL": "http://u5294sagq.mn1.justhost.ru/query.php"
    }
    In database.php:
    $DB_HOST = "mysql1.justhost.ru";
    $DB_NAME = "u5294sagq_1";
    $DB_USER = "u5294sagq_1";
    $DB_PASS = "1111111";

12. hey i got this error with ur plugin can u help me plz

[Oxide] 4:00 PM [Error] Web request produced exception (Url: neversurrender.fr/stats/query.php) (UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined: neversurrender.fr/stats/query.php)

13. Try to add http:// something like that

{
    "Query_URL": "http://neversurrender.fr/stats/query.php"
    }

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

15. love this plugin. you should make a page for each player displaying hes/hers total stats and the possibility to clik on the steam id and get redirected to the steam profile ;)

16. You can simply use the database that the plugin uses. Just run a query "SELECT `value` FROM `live_data` WHERE key='online_players';"

Yeah, I am trying to find a way how you can sort the data correctly while its a date. If you really want to know the date right now, just use a Unix -> Date tool, but I am still searching for a solution.

It seems like you haven't imported the database. At least when I tried selecting data, it told me the tables don't exist. You need to run the code from 'database.sql' file.

I am going to try to make it somewhat similar to the well know HLStatsX mod that is used for CS:S, TF2 and other source games.

17. could you maybe make so i could set the mysql database in the jason file? as much as i love your web part i will at some point get my own

18. Not possible, as Rust doesn't allow plugins to use their MySQL library, I can't make the plugin connect directly to the database.