1. where is download?

2. Been removed but if you check one page back you can get a copy of it

3. somewhere , where i may could get the webpage?

4. I know its currently in "unmaintained " status.. but does someone have a link to the old code / half fixed code?

5. It's my actual half-death working version, modified by myself... If you need the webfiles, too... I've a copy on my hdd.

Attached Files:

6. Hi Nathaira -- Thankyou, Yes could I please have the webfiles too?

7. There it is. Inside of the .zip is the database structure as seperate .sql file. The database.php file must be edited by you and there you must insert the token that was generated by the plugin. You'll find it in the config file, there you must insert the url to the webspace and save the config. After that it should work, but you will not see any live data, but max/actual players, but the rest will work. You can't see which deployable things like an ofen oder spike trap get destroyed or placed... only normal components like a wall, doorframe, ...

Attached Files:

• www.zip
      File size:
      253.9 KB
      Views:
  8. (09:57:21) | [Oxide] 10:57 [Info] [Stats] Error: SendFailure (The object was used after being disposed.) : 0
    (09:57:31) | [Oxide] 10:57 [Info] [Stats] Aborted. : 0

Any ideas?

9. Do you have set the token and a valid database?

10. Yes set the token and database connection is working.

11. Got it working. :)

12. Hello,

I have started using the MStats plugin and it made the server crash, It was fine all day and when I was busy and didn;t check the server for a while it crashed.

Has anyone come across an error like this?

Code:
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)[Oxide] 17:38 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.MStats.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MStats.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check the actual error above that part.

14. This is the entire part of the log just before the server crashed, I was debating whether to just take OnEntityDeath out of the plugin but looking at the log this error occurred multiple times but the previous times it didn't crash the server?

Code:
    [Oxide] 17:38 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'MStats v1.2.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)[Oxide] 17:38 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.MStats.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MStats.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)Foxe[3818961/76561198042657437] was killed by Karma[3843888/76561198049849016]
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)Crash!!!

15. Still working?