1. Vilsol submitted a new resource:

Stats - Plugin that collects various statistics about the players

Read more about this resource...

2. Would be helpful if you could add Airdrops found. Had a problem not too long ago where one player was somehow teleporting to every air drop for most of a day. Could be useful to see in numbers. Also how many supply signals a player has used. Also an indicator on the web end for admin status and commands used by them could also help with any abuse by admins.

Other then that i'll be using this on my server/webserver tonight when i get home.

3. @Armageddonv2 Definitely will add all in the next release!

You can already track supply signal usage, it's considered as a fired bullet.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
  4. Just another suggestion, you could add the current server entity count, total animals spawned in the world at the time and amount of players online / player list in the next version, would be cool :), also possibly the total deaths of all players since server wipe? (only had a quick look over, you may already have these in there / planned)

I'll be loading this onto my server tomorrow night :) Looks good!

5. @Jakers It's already possible to see all player deaths (even when another player kills you), so you can already keep track of that, but I will try to make the frontpage as a "Live Statistics" page, thanks for the idea!

6. Vilsol updated Stats with a new update entry:

Bugfixes And few new features

7. hi

thank you for your plugins.

you can add a login and password please login?

8. @Syntaxe Err0r Definitely will create some sort of an admin panel

9. Is cursing allowed here? If not, I risk my ban... All I have got to say though

FUCK YES! I FUCKING LOVE THIS ADDON!

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's allowed within limits, but posting all in caps is something that is frowned upon on the 'net. ;)

11. Annnnnnnd BROKE.

Getting this error.
    Code:
    [RAGE] RamboKitty was killed by Explosion
    [Oxide] 4:47 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityBuilt' on plugin 'Stats' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 4:47 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Stats.OnEntityBuilt (.Planner planner, UnityEngine.GameObject component) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 4:47 PM [Info] [BetterLoot] BetterLoot: Refreshed 2 containers (0 destroyed)
    [Oxide] 4:48 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityBuilt' on plugin 'Stats' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    [Oxide] 4:48 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Stats.OnEntityBuilt (.Planner planner, UnityEngine.GameObject component) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. @[X] Meep What did you do to get the error? Or more specifically, what did you build?

13. Not sure, it was working for about 3 minutes. Then I just started getting blasted in the console.

There is 119 people online. I dont have any idea what happened.

14. Alright, I will test all possibilities, not sure how they managed that.

EDIT:
    Found out. It's caused when a player places something that's not built with the building planner.
    Making a hotfix atm.

15. Grilled Cheese

16. It's just *****

Too many requests...

17. Vilsol updated Stats with a new update entry:

Hotfix for buildings

18. Hey, I've installed this on some freehost - I'll embed on my proper website at some point.

I didn't restart the server. Is that why player kills are not being attributed to anyone - it only logs them as they join it seems?

Thanks for a very nice plugin. I wonder if we could get a striped down version (or maybe a separate public.php or some such) for sticking on our public websites. Something like kills/deaths/favourite weapon/biggest builder/hardest gatherer?

Sorry for asking so much!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  19. @antisoma The reason why it shows up empty is because it takes the usernames from the list of players in the database. After everyone has logged out/in at least once, everything will be fine.

I am currently writing a fix that would register all players on plugin reload as well.

20. This is some seriously nice work. Thanks!