Spectate

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,562 - First Release: Nov 5, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 31, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. /spectate

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Thanks, I'll look into it.

3. thanks its really annoying because i cant spectate the people i need to spectate because of the clan tag

4. Install this plugin, then you can tp to them and they won't see you
    Vanish for Rust | Oxide

5. have it and , its not what i want to do i want to watch them in first person.

6. Any update about fixing this.. Its hard for mods and admins who want to spectate others, maybe make it so it dont use the clan name and just the steam name.. Or somthing please

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I can't exclude the clan name, that is part of their name. I'll look into it when I get a chance though.

8. Nice plug in, I like it.
    But everytime I need to spectate, I have to strip myself for items first, because I know for sure, that I will die, when I am done spectating.
    Is there a chance this will be fixed? Either I drown or fall to death

9. I have the same issue or when i finish spectating ill spawn on the guy i was spectating

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll look into it.

11. If this can help you, I can tell that as soon as I start Spectate, I can see on the IO map that I am now in Center of map, which is also the place I respawn when I am finish spectating. Then I respawn under ground in water, just in center of map.

12. Everytime I use the spectate command everyone on the map can't kill each other, is there any fix for this? I'm not talking about in Spectate I can't kill anyone, I'm talking about while I fly around in spectate everyone else without auth levels or anything they can't kill other users. Everyone seems to have some kind of godmode.

13. if i spectate someone i stuck in the 3rd person and i cant change it PLEASE HELP!

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are admin, use the native F3 from Rust.

15. So after I was done spectating someone I got dropped to the center of the earth... really kinda sucks. Also when I respawned in my base I was stuck in 3rd person and /spectatestop wasnt working. It took me soft logging to fix this issue

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, not sure why it does that, it handles it the same way as Rust's native spectate.

17. F3 does not work for me is there an actual command?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not that I know of, just the hotkey.

19. Still having the issue of falling through the earth and getting stuck in spectate mode. Im removing this addon until it is fixed.

20. Everytime I use the spectate command everyone on the map can't kill each other, is there any fix for this? I'm not talking about in Spectate I can't kill anyone, I'm talking about while I fly around in spectate everyone else without auth levels or anything they can't kill other users. Everyone seems to have some kind of godmode. Posted before and was never helped.